Curse

Will it be possible to curse someone using only your emotions? I just did it like 5 mins ago and I somehow, believe it will happen.

I curse the father of my unborn child who wants me to abort the baby. So if there’s any more magician there wanting to throw some curses and hexes to him…please feel free.

3 Likes

What do you exactly mean with ‘using only your emotions’?

only my words.

Words can contains heavy power inside them, but in the same way, lot of words are empty, and coming from not real, serious emotions, just from the ego, or from something else. If your emotions are true and enough intense, then yes, you can curse or even kill others (I did it before). Using words or not, whatever.

(You also can do some researches about cursed objects, and you’ll find out that lot of objects got cursed by a broken hearted, angry or deeply malevolent person. Their emotions was real, so you can imagine what you can do with your pure emotions. That’s why it’s important to learn how to control them, for these can be backfires to you.)

4 Likes

Whenever one speaks a curse into existence, the emotional energy releases perhaps the intent into motion but if one is using that release and projecting it with only their own energy
You do run the risk of collateral coming back up the line.
Like opening a door with way to much force and having it slam back against you right in the head.
Perhaps symbolic elements will assist you on your desires to punish his wrong thinking or doing.
A virgin parchment (blank paper) with a written expectation of how the one should and shall suffer. Then raising energy to not only infill you but shield you.
There are many beings out there who would assist in such endeavors, but be well informed on what can come back to bite you when releasing this intent into the universe.
I am sorry you are going thru this. May wisdom and comfort find you:)

1 Like

Yes its totally possible. Get him.

4 Likes

It is not uncommon for many to preform spontaneous, sympathetic, direct magick (wishing really hard) and you have all of the components to do sympathetic magic (will, emotion, and a window of focus).

Sympathetic magick requires no entities. Boosted by them, but not necessary.

Who is your Patron Demon? Do you have one?

1 Like

Thank you

It’s a difficult time but I have to stay strong and I hope I will.

btw, what do you meant by symbolic element?

King Paimon, King Belial, Lucifer.

1 Like

I’ve had people fuck me over and shortly after had their lives just totally fall apart, so either you can curse people solely with strong emotion and focus or I have a spirit out there that has my back enough to fuck up anyone who messes with me.

3 Likes

when I ask the spirit back me up…do I still need to use their sigil and light up a candle for them?

Cursing the father of your unborn child?

I guess you don’t you assume their isn’t connection between the child and the father?

1 Like

I’m aorrybi would have loved to answer sooner but I am limited at this time being a new member to only replying 20 times a day
Symbolic elements are methods we use to put the energy into motion.
The paper to write down your intentions can be burned or meditated on to project that raw emotion and also used to help in invocation of these beings to help you in your pursuits.

3 Likes

Writing a short story or poem for example (another form of model magick which isn’t done often)

cast it by either burning it or when its for example a story, anoint it with blood, bury it,…

1 Like

yes - my curse for him will be basically he suffer from misfortunes, lose his job, not death of course…but can you elaborate more?

thank you. I will do that

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

after I burned it, where will I throw the ashes?