Curse Without A Name?

What if your target is someone you do not know their name?

I have several neighbours that are giving me a hard time. Today I tried using psychic vampirism on them and it seemed to go well but I am not experienced.

I would like to put a curse on those taunting me, but all the curses I can find describe to use their personal information. Which I do not have.

First, I would consult you to rethink doing a curse. There are dozens of other ways that are less vile that can easily get rid of an enemy. For your neighbor, a binding ritual would be better.

Also, always do divination before working magic. That way you can be prepared for the consequences.

But, you can do easy sigil magic on him based on visualization and this will eliminate the need for any personal information later.

1. Do divination and make sure that this is truly necessary. Up until step 5 the same steps go on in a binding ritual and a curse.

2. Create a sentence that describes your desires and make it in the present sense. Example: My neighbor in the house with the red roof and blue walls leaves me alone. (Note, I made an identification because if I just said neighbor… well, I have a few neighbours, which one.)

3. Take the statement and remove every repeating letter. For our example above: MYNEIGHBORTUSWDFALV

4. The fun part, is making the sigil. You’ll need something to write on for this. Make a symbol that has all of the letters found inside it in some way. And then simplify it to something easy to visualize. Example: http://freespiritedmind.com/blog/how-to-perform-sigil-magick/ this website does a great job explaining the process.

5. Now, while looking at the finished sigil visualize exactly what you want to happen as soon as you finish the spell. (for binding) visualize him looking at your house but just turning away (for cursing) visualize him losing his job or suddenly falling ill, whatever you’re into. The longer you spend on this stage the more specific the spell will be.

6. Then, empower the sigil. You can either use strong emotions or strong sources of energy. In my personal sigil work, I empower mine with sexual energy.

At this point it splits, this is the binding ritual.

1. For the binding ritual get a piece of string and a small piece of paper (post-it sized would be best) with the sigil on it. Then, wrap the string around the paper meanwhile visualizing what you want to happen with him exactly, the same as step number four. Then, put it somewhere where it a) won’t be destroyed and b) won’t be found. The best way is to just bury it.

2. Then, forget about it. It will happen. This step is the most important.

Then, this is the curse.

1. Grab a black candle and etch the sigil into the wax.

2. Set the candle wick on fire and visualize exactly what you want to happen. Visualize that the wisps of candle smoke are going to do your bidding. Feel the anger and hatred at what this person did to you and send that into the candle. Do all of this simultaneously and repeat until you feel you want to stop.

3. Then, put out the candle and cleanse it before you use it for another purpose, as it’s now charged with curse energy.

Any questions?

1 Like

Wow, that was awesome, thank you so much!

This was very helpful I will post back with an update once Ive accomplished the task.

I tried to ask some questions but you explained perfectly there is really only to follow the steps. Thank you again!

6th post down in this thread also gives some insight

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/vovin%27s-freeze-spell-~-from-evocationmagic-com/

[quote=“Sky, post:3, topic:6300”]Wow, that was awesome, thank you so much!

This was very helpful I will post back with an update once Ive accomplished the task.

I tried to ask some questions but you explained perfectly there is really only to follow the steps. Thank you again![/quote]

:slight_smile: Glad I could help.

Cursing items on their property like war water, dusts etc

If you’re sending spirits just ask them to attack your enemies