Curse Practice Target - Get em

I spent months clearing my energy over and over again as the individual keeps performing African and Caribbean magic curses on me. Very jealous of something I did. I lost my job, got in car accident multiple times (over a 6 month period) nearly died twice. Primarily worked with cleansing but I want to remove him from my life and my wives but now my wife is befriended by him when she told me to stay away initially as he’s bad news.He’s going for her now since he couldn’t kill me directly yet. My wife doesn’t believe in magic so she thinks I’m crazy every time I bring it up that I need to do something about this. I’ve created a protective circle around my place but they are now meeting up for ““museum”” and ““dinner meetings””.

PM me if your willing to help in anyway

until then I’ll be reading the forum for others that ran into this type of situation in the past

1 Like

try this it’s from butterball:

Here then is the ritual:

The New Avatar Power Offensive Armor Ritual

Carry out the complete Central Pillar Ritual.
Perform the Invocation of the Headless One Ritual.
Then perform the Uncrossing Ritual to Banish Evil Influences.
And then as you sit feeling the glow and surge of your NAP,
repeat this Invocation three times:

Thou Beings of Vast Strength
and Ultimate Power,

[1 GAH DREE ELL
2 MAH HAH SHE AH
3 and LAY LAH ELL
4 YAY KOH ELL
5 and LAY HA HE AH
6 KAY VAY KEY AH
7 and MAIN DEE AL]…

I command Thee to place Thyselves
all around me and every direction
and surround me and all that I have,
Such that nothing can reach me
and all that I have,
And nothing can touch me
and all that I have,
And nothing can
harm and hurt me
and all that I have.

And I command this
with the Words of Power:
EE YOTE EE YAH VAW ARE ZALL
and NET ZAHK EE ODE.
So mote it be!

You are now
supernaturally protected.
Come back from your ritual
in the usual way.

2 Likes

Just to clarify I use whatever nap invocation or chant right after " the Uncrossing Ritual to Banish Evil Influences" or at the end?

Also is it ok to do multiple in one working for entirely different matters?

yes you repeate it 3 times after, not sure about the mutliple workings you could try, also saturday is coming up and saturn is pretty powerful right now, have you looked at the pentacles of saturn?