Curse of King Tut

3 Likes
2 Likes

Any personal thoughts about this ?

1 Like

Well, I think by labeling him a Satanist the story migh be half believable at best.

2 Likes

Another curse …
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2044.1987.tb03981.x/abstract

This is more believeable.
Ondine … Undine … How can a human breathe in or under water?

3 Likes

Mather’s and the pea.

2 Likes

@Semyaza … I think you asked about this a while back. I believe I understand how it works.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting @Fuego1. I doubt Crowley was a serial killer or even a satanist, but it’s an interesting read. Maybe it came out of the Satanic Panic?

1 Like

Absolutely. Still Victorian days then I think.

1 Like

Cool find. I personally don’t find it believable that Crowley would have viewed the opening of King Tut’s tomb as “desecration”, given his scientific mind, keen sense of curiosity, and habit of loving to flaunt taboos. The correlations between him and the murders are interesting, though.

3 Likes

CHS was dubbed ondines curse after a German folk epic where the king of the nymphs cursed this guy because he was unfaithful to his daughter, and he had to remember to breathe. But it’s a brain condition on the part of the brain that conducts the involuntary action of breathing doesn’t function properly. It has to do with the nervous system and an abnormality in the subject’s chromosomes I believe. Unless maybe curses are genetic and the the folk epic was real.

1 Like

Hmm, the Ondine’s Curse thing made me think about why I personally don’t like marijuana…the times I’ve consumed it, I feel like my breathing goes on manual and I have to think about doing it. Doesn’t happen any other time though.

1 Like

Today’s headline: We Make Up Stupid Bullshit to Waste Your Time and Keep You Living in a Fantasy World

King Tut, Jack the Ripper, Hiram Abiff, Abraham, Moses, Solomon, Jesus, Santa Claus… It’s all a book at bedtime.

1 Like

Speaking of which … Fairy tales. Great for evocation or cursing. Possibly protection.

1 Like

Haha yes and I can’t have ceiling fans on because I get scared I’ll get blown away :joy: fun stuff fun stuff.

1 Like