Curse neighbors

What is a curse to cripple drugged fucked neibourghs. … and make us invisible to shitty attention

1 Like

I recommend the book “Angels of Wrath” by Gordon Winterfield of the Gallery of Magick.

PS: I fixed the spelling of your title.

5 Likes

This is fit for the freezespell. Because of the proximity, you know when they are fighting amongst themselves. That’s when you freeze them in that state, focusing on them arguing with each other so that their attention is diverted from you and aimed at themselves.
And from there work on them individually.

2 Likes

How about King Belial since he doesn’t like addictions, he might destroy them because of there addiction, or drive them out of the neighborhood so there will not be anymore temptation.

2 Likes

Thanks (yeah. Dyslexia doesn’t vanish with age):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They’re on “meth” he badhes her she so dumb she stays…
They are few units away. They’re child (should be at school), comws running up to my next door for help. And the idiot riding up n down on a motor bike. …
So i came out bloody annoyed and blasted him so he would not cause more threats of violence. Normally i keep my door shut or just not be home. Well anyway then he turned on me. So i told him if tries anything with me i curse him with the darkest of black magick that i am not a simpering little woman but that i am a black witch with powers beyond his grasp.
Not a normal thing for me to say but he tried to bark back like a scared dog i just placed my hand up and walked away i refused to let him speak he goes off n comes back. The woman who is also fucked up on meth didn’t want help or interference. But i was not thete for her. I was thete because of the child (child us probably 12ish).
And ultimately because he pissed me off
I hav no fear but shit.
Why did I even open my door?
Thats the story. I Never tell anyone about magicks… i certainly will deny every knowledge of magicks if questioned.
I know that they have low vibrational leeches attached to them. But i feel tht Belial can aid my families invisibility and … what else

1 Like

Continue to protect yourself from their influence. And, instead of cursing them, have a servitor spirit watch over the child and ask Lucifer to intervene and resolve the situation so that all will benefit and be happy.

3 Likes

I woke up chanting Lucifer & showered to that first thing this morning. Its late now n i have finished my ritual with Azazel and the communion - my forehead n back of neck should have stopped throbbing by now…it usually does
The best thing would be them loosing the child their wasy too far down. My protection is secure i renewed it.

2 Likes

You probably mean that responsible adults were given custody over the child or something like that, and that definitely would be a ‘good’ way to change the situation, I agree.

2 Likes

Do you tell people such things? When i do it i usually get a pat on the head and i hear ‘yeah, sure, sure’.
On a more serious note, the spirits i work with always advised i should keep such things private. No tattoos or jewellery.

6 Likes

There’s a drunk abusive father I’ve discovered lives a few houses down my block. I plan on using a ritual that I received this morning for a death curse, but I need to try it out and make sure it’s successful before I post it on the thread.

2 Likes

Yes. An abusive male does not just hit the woman!
I just moved to this area last June, and found out that the pple that get lumped in that unit are a series of “total fuck ups” . I am thinking :
Get rid of them then set up a cleansinf if the area and call on change of smell/vibrations higher grade souls

No. I hav never done that before and I spoke so that only he heard me…i have never stood up and faced down a violent agitated man and been safe. I knew that he wouldn’t dare with me and my threat/warning got into his skull. This i knew.
But no i don’t say such things. Overal pple know me as being “pagan” I learned to shut my mouth and as mostly secretive. There are a few who have pieced together but no way idont advertise as being who I am. Besides the less pple know the better. I act “nirmal” i just say i was in quiet medications or just so yoga or tai chi they think im just being consciouse of wholsistic health not a black witch. I deny all such knowledge. If i throw my “weight” around it’s rare and directed like a lance

2 Likes

Wow. I found this morning the police arrested him. And her separate cars and department of child protection took the child. I didn’t do anything yet!
They’ll probably be back but theyre so far gone i don’t care.
Still im going to clearout the energy of that place before the next idiots move in

5 Likes

That’s great news. But seriously, you didn’t do anything? From your posts above, you had a clearly formed intention. Maybe that was enough. I have found the same to be true in my life. Sometimes the determination for the end result is enough in itself.

Anyone else ever found that?

2 Likes

It’s because magic comes from the subconscious mind, and if there’s something that you desire in your subconscious mind, it will always try to manifest your desires. Most spells and rituals are a form of inception, where you attempt to access the subconscious and give it your desire, where it will manifest it. This is also why you shouldn’t think about the ritual or the purpose of the ritual after you complete it, because you can interfere with your subconscious mind and cause it to change its mind.

2 Likes

Hey.
I am going to now!!
That woman was dumb enough to mouth off threats at me last night - Wee hours this morning.
I think following through straight away is better.
(Cause now I’ve been discovered :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

Am going to create a very twisted curse.
I mean no one tells me what side of the street I am to walk on…

They’re druggies… So my. Am following through this time.

Your idea that maybe you don’t have to.
Perhaps. It worked at the time. :woman_shrugging:
But now I’ve been discovered walk home after 3 am and ahhh not from wearing a dress and heels.
Was so no one likes deviants ( have been very careful about it all too!!!)