Curse help

Hello I’ve used the search function and can’t seem to find an answer.
I need help with a curse I can use on a target that sexually assaulted me. I’m hoping to either kill or cause great harm to this person. I’ve thought about killing them myself but don’t wanna end up in prison. The problem is I was only given a fake name by this person and also don’t have a picture and I know most curses require this.
I’m also a beginner and have only worked with angels for a couple months.

2 Likes

Ok, yeah that person has what’s coming for them.

Step 1. Invoke being with baneful capabilities
Step 2. Speak with being and describe what you want
Step 3. Make offering and close the invocation

This would hypothetically result in the being doing the baneful damage to that person themselves. You can curse that person yourself along with the energy from a being, which would be more powerful. However, you would be unable to do this easily as you have stated you do not have any items or photos that could provide you with an energetic link to that person.

Hope this has helped, and HAPPY CURSING!!!

2 Likes

If you remember the person, and their energy, then you don’t require pictures or even a name etc.

Lock on to that and vanquish.

But for your own well-being and considering you are a newbie, I would suggest continuing to just work with angels and gods, instead of demons. Because that might just end up messing you up even more.

4 Likes

I agree with not working with demons quite yet as I’m not too mentally stable. So do you recommend I put off the curse all together, or get an angel capable of such curse?

2 Likes

Pick up a copy of Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfireld, and have at it. There are plenty of angels that you can call upon.

3 Likes

Do what your heart tells you to do - but whatever your choice is, ensure you do not regret it, and are sure you made the correct decision.

And that may be getting some justice.

When someone is enraged, they are naturally not stable, but one can use that energy. And women inflict the most deadly curses because of such.

But in my opinion, its better to put off a curse than invoke a demon, when you are not doing well mentally. Perhaps look at the other comment by DarkestKnight, and see his suggestion.

2 Likes

There are also Wrathful Tantrik Deities that are invoked for such means. And if you go that route, it would be best to become a genuine devotee of the one/s you choose.

2 Likes

ordered it thank u

1 Like

For sure, I’m a male but can see how women have the upper hand when it comes to curses.

Thanks for the help

2 Likes