Curse for lazy people?

I’ve got a roommate who is incredibly lazy. When we do housework together, he keeps trying to make me do something his way, and then when I see him sitting there doing nothing he says to not worry about what he is doing. Massive hypocrite and annoying dick. What type of curse can I put on him to help solve this problem?

A practice which may help is a visualization for dominion: imagine to build a wall around him.

I’d be careful in this situation because cursing him will therefore more immediately affect you: if you curse him to be immobile, for example, well, all the chores will still be put up to you and you’ll be dealing with his complaints and finicky attitude. Curse him with illness, you might contract something yourself, and/or you’ll have to deal with him, well, being sick or injured which would probably be even more annoying.

I might suggest you put a spell in general, commanding him to do his weight in work.

Otherwise, you might be able to curse him to force him to move out (make him lose a job, make him fail classes if it’s a dorm, etc)

Sort of depends on your situation, otherwise.

Good luck.

5 Likes

@MottledZeitgeist hit a lot of the immediate concerns on the head. I do.know that there are entries here about forcibly evicting people. Which would shoulder.you with all of the work. If you go that route, I also recommend another working to bring a qualified roommate your way to help out as needed. For a working like that, do some searching, but this may be better handled by a God/dess or similar, so you can get your intent across better than simply trying to cast it entirely on your own.

The better approach would be to do a dual working where you’re providing some (or the bulk) of the energy and ask an entity to guide it for you.

Hope it helps.

4 Likes

Thing is, I did the ritual from Magickal Attack a few months back where I summoned Garadiel to remove him from my life. Unfortunately, that working seems to be not as successful as I hoped it would be. Any specific rituals/grimoires/spirits you recommend?

Personally? No, I would’ve done it differently because I don’t work with most of the GoM or similar books. They’re not my style. @DarkestKnight, I may be wrong, but I believe you have some experience or insight into this that could potentially point snort in the right direction for research.

2 Likes

I’ve not worked with Magical Attack, but I did have success with the Force Exile in Angels of Wrath.

2 Likes

put hot foot powder in his shoes