Curse defense

so there are a lot of curses but what are the best ways to defend against them? i ask this because someone is threatening to summon belial against me and just want to be sure incase the kid has the balls to do it

1 Like

Hi ronin,

This post might be better suited to the Healing and Self-Defense section. This section is for cursing people; the other is for self-defense like you seek.

To answer your question, Iā€™ll first pose this question: can said kid even summon Belial? Having the balls to do it is one thing. Itā€™s another to be able to get the demon king to heed the summon, or agree to the task.

1 Like

And even if he summoned him, I doubt he can effectively pull off a basic curse. First rule of cursing is, donā€™t be stupid enough to actually tell the target, else they can either immediately work on breaking or reversing it.

Iā€™m sure the kid was just trying to spook you out or something. I mean Belial? Why didnā€™t the kid pull the name of a spirit that specializes entirely in war/cursing?

If anything, if he even manages to get that far with summoning Belial, Belialā€™s just probably going to laugh and tease him about his own weakness with the way heā€™s -trying- to do magic, heh.

1 Like

ya thats what i figured but you know what they say about assuming. as far as i can tell he has never used magick for anything let alone a curse but if he wants to play with fireā€¦thanks for confirming my hunch

1 Like

[quote=ā€œnue, post:3, topic:6403ā€]And even if he summoned him, I doubt he can effectively pull off a basic curse. First rule of cursing is, donā€™t be stupid enough to actually tell the target, else they can either immediately work on breaking or reversing it.

Iā€™m sure the kid was just trying to spook you out or something. I mean Belial? Why didnā€™t the kid pull the name of a spirit that specializes entirely in war/cursing?

If anything, if he even manages to get that far with summoning Belial, Belialā€™s just probably going to laugh and tease him about his own weakness with the way heā€™s -trying- to do magic, heh.[/quote]

Belial can actually be very good at cursing.I havenā€™t employed him,but as lord of the flesh and the beast of this earth,he can do some intense stuff.

If he can give money,through his associations with the Earth,he can take it away.

If he can bring you someone to have sex with,he can also make someone rape you.

If he can pull people out of their bodies(as he has for some people on this forum),he can also pull people out of their bodies PERMANENTLY.(which is a more interesting way of saying heā€™s good at killing people.

And again,Iā€™m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.That is,I would be had he not been stupid enough to tell you,that heā€™d be cursing you,even how!He couldā€™ve just told you:

ā€˜ā€˜Iā€™m doing that one curse,you can find it in the Satanic Grimoire,page X,Iā€™m modifying the instructions by taking X,Y,Z out and replacing it with an effigy of you.Also,you can reverse my curse by placing a binding spell.Good luck!ā€™ā€™

No one does that.No real magician does that.And curses are very powerful magicā€¦

Out of curiousity, if he is an inexperienced ā€œkidā€ why would you be worried? People with power come in two main forms. Those with natural power, and those skilled with cultivated power and then of course both. If you fit into any of these 2 categories you should have built up an aura strong enough that would easily deflect such a curse from an inexperienced adversary.

Arcane is right about Belial though. Just because it isnt advertized in the grimoire doesnt mean he is aweslme ag alot of thingsā€¦ i mean we are speaking of an Anti-Christ class spirit for Gods sake!

1 Like

Yea, with an entity of Belialā€™s proposed caliber, it would be smart to at least ask. Like Biosynth said, there are many attributes that entities can possess that arenā€™t listed anywhereā€¦ I know of at least 3 people who worked with the Goetic Bune who wound attracting Gothic women. Thereā€™s a lot you can gain if you just ask!

Actually,in re-reading this,this is actually kinda funny.

A dabbler,has heard of a powerful demon,and has read some instructions online on how to do evocation,and is threatening a person who believes in magic by claiming theyā€™ll throw a curse at them.

Itā€™s been a couple of days,nothing has happened.Itā€™d be really funny if you actually called Belial,and told the great king about this,and maybe asked him to invade the boyā€™s dreams.Nothing too harsh,no super-curse,no harm.Just introduce him to his favorite demon.

In fact,Belial would find that hilarious.Who knows,he may even be influencing me into suggesting this to you.:wink:

1 Like

Yea, with an entity of Belialā€™s proposed caliber, it would be smart to at least ask. Like Biosynth said, there are many attributes that entities can possess that arenā€™t listed anywhereā€¦ I know of at least 3 people who worked with the Goetic Bune who wound attracting Gothic women. Thereā€™s a lot you can gain if you just ask![/quote]

Speaking of Gothic Women I never was into the stereotypical piercings as it doesnt look good especially with tattoos. Better to keep it classy. Some gothic women can be sexyā€¦but I find Anne Hathaway whom plays ā€œThe White Queenā€ to be attractive in a Non-Stereotypical Gothic Way.

How to defend against curses? Find a woman you find really attractive that drives your emotions and that will make you feel extremely powerful to the point of where it feels electricā€¦ And if she really is that great maybe even feel psychic lightning crackling in the background. A good girl should make you feel electric and full of life. This will naturally strengthen your energy and repel most thingsā€¦if you reach those obsession levels of power it will be like a curse sloughed off a force field as you move foreward to go make love to her because she is all you see. Highly recommend using a demon for this.

1 Like

I agree, ther power of desire is enormous and shouldnā€™t be underestimated, actually I wonder whether the reason some religions are so down on sex, lust and so on isnā€™t to supress this source of poiwer.

1 Like

I agree, ther power of desire is enormous and shouldnā€™t be underestimated, actually I wonder whether the reason some religions are so down on sex, lust and so on isnā€™t to supress this source of poiwer.[/quote]

That is exactly the reason. Sexual Energy is actually the highest attainment of magickal power for any individual (or couple) whom want to ascend in power.

If you do some looking around you may notice that Belial is Blasphemed as being both worthless and not even mentioned as the strongest of all the devils. However, Belials occult associations (like Mastery) point to nothing but power. In the Dead Sea Scrolls he is known as the Leader of the Forces of Darkness and the most worthy to fall (willingly) from the Source (my words).

Then you may begin to notice that the mention of him in grimoires is only printed to recognize Politicians. If you had true background knowledge on him youā€™d realize that his true meanings and representations have nothing to do with whats been written about him. He represents Power, he also represents the Intensity of the Sexual Impulse.

In Luciferianism of the 4 Principlesā€¦ not only does he represent the Satanic Principle, but also Lucifer, Leviathan and Belial Principle where he can be seen as tying all 4 together (Adam Kadmon) as the 5th Principle which is putting the Luciferian Light to full use as well as its evolution. As you can clearly see, Politicians and other high officials get rich off it =)

I was laughing looking at different things online and he agrees with this. This is a lot like going to the bathroomā€¦ all that false crap is like poopā€¦ and one needs to have proper toiletriesā€¦ in fact it is my fantasy to have a servant wipe my butt with Silk while perfuming it (joke). Well anyway religion and all these other false things are like the poop. Hereā€™s an interesting brand of toilette paper Iā€™d like to try out to wipe it off:

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2006/08/31/renova-toilet-paper-for-the-rich/

1 Like