Curse a blessed property

So this arra has a few “meth” heads- addicts. But across from me is a vacant lot thats apparently just been sold again on yesterday -Sunday- as I was informed by the only neighbour I can stand that a priest & ‘family’ blessed and pured holy water on it. Fuck that I m in this area for at least 3 years. As nd I m not having religious shit… how do I reverse and permanently curse against religions owning or having any form of influence on it. It annoying enough that theres a little church a street and a bit in the opposite direction of where i frequently traverse. Well only annoying because they exist there but theyre piss weak no influence.
Attaching a picture

As I was being informed I thought of Belial and the Adversary that encompases Satan…
Thoughts anyone

1 Like

Hex a mirror to become a portal to the otherside; bury it on the far end of the lot, an area where it will likely never be found over the course of construction on the property. Bury it deep.

If you want specifics, I’d suggest you ask the entities you immediately thought of.

I’ve never hexed a certain place (at least knowingly) and wouldn’t know a specific ritual to get’er done.

If it’s done the way I’d imagine it to be done, spirits should pour through. There’s a reason why a lot of cultures cover mirrors with shrouds after a relative dies. If you can stomach it, wait until the solstice, if not a full moon charge should do the trick.

Hope that helps, this is just what my “inner voice” said.

1 Like

That’s a tough proposition… You would need to figure out where and how the rite took place, banish the shit out of any protective influence, and then perform a blasphemous working of your own to corrupt and defile the consecration of the space. You might be better off just magically defiling the space around it so it’s sealed inside a little bubble of baneful fuckery.

3 Likes

The trick would be getting onto the block in the dead of night on Winter Solstice -next month- without being seen. My neighbour dose a crime watch page & contacts she is simply a simple human and the only significance is hrr usefulness to me the err 'perfect neighbour, so polite and clean no weird stuff: but I wear Lucifer and she knows I am adverse to religion. Sooo thete are no cameras
Ideas blooming

1 Like

How would I. … do you mean create from an energetic created from between my palms? @Dusk

No. EM isn’t going to combat theurgetic influence. You’d need to channel demonic/cthonic power, i.e. a current of black magic.

3 Likes

And further, cthonic currents generally yield to angelic/archonic ones, except when they specifically and blasphemously undo the consecration at the heart of its influence.

2 Likes

BANEFUL FUCKERY :rofl:
Oh my word I am howling with laughter.

Nah, holywater is easy enough to subvert and it looks like this is just a dirt patch. Lambs blood consecrated* in the name of any of your preferred deity should do the trick. The blood should soak into the soil relatively quickly, really leaving no trace. That combined with a quick banishing of any blessings should really take care of it.

If you find out the names of the people who are moving in - is it an italian surname, french, english, etc. etc. you can probably take a quick guess to see which christian denomination they belong to. Dutch? Probaaaaaably Lutheran. German? Protestant/Lutheran. Irish, Italian, French, Spanish? Ehhh more likely than not Catholic. Greek, Russian, Eastern Euro? Orthodox. From that you can probably guess which blessing they used.

As for the neighborhood watch lady, wouldn’t it be delightfully convenient if she suddenly had an errand to run on the other side of town that night? Send her away for a night or two, maybe to see some relatives.

1 Like

At the very least, you could turn the lot into a battle ground between the forces they summoned and the ones you would like to.

1 Like

Oh @duskwalker … hot flustered your words are turning me on.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hehehe. Great idea

1 Like

Hahaha best of luck to you!

Please let us know how it goes!!!

1 Like

Considering it is likely not a true blessing since majority of priests aren’t well trained you can go about as if not blessed or if it is redirect the energy to a blessing you desire upon it. In this case tune it to attract the kind of neighbor you want in general and don’t worry about their religion if they fit the other criteria as reasonably it will be a neighbor who is open minded enough to let things go without fuss or mind their own business and not cause problems for anyone. Attract the people you want to take it instead of warding people away.

1 Like

A possibility. But no theres too much xians running around with their begging or damming language. I want to loosen and destroy. Though i wonder if the time of month is important here.

1 Like

First thing I may do would be to go into the lot after much energy shielding and orally renounce and reject the prayers and hedges placed upon the property keeping that place sacred and “blessed”. Realizing you are sovereign stake your claim over it in the name of the Ancients you desire to guide you in it. For me I always make my charges against these things in the name of the Dragon and the Name of the Morningstar.
For more powerful are YOU than the weak minded shallow lip service of these who come and drive out that which they do not understand. The Ancients will go to where they are welcome and I wouldn’t
Stand for anyone doing that in my neighborhood either !!
:heart::black_heart:

1 Like

What about to summon and conjure the power of Azrat to curse that land permanently but it is needed the terrain to be springled with blood, buy some in a shop of fresh meat. Maybe to risky thou, it must be a secret ritual. The sign of Azerat is the hakenkreuz. The sign is forbidden in some countries so must be cast in big secrecy.

Another powerful way is to call Beelzebub the ruler of BOHU! Neutralizes the sephirot and the religious stuff of the nazarene unit. The mantra is: tohu bohu chasek! Very powerful!! Cast the sigil of Beelzebub on that terrain, maybe from Dukante. They are easier to draw in the air.

2 Likes

More mantras:

“Vedar-Gal Tiekals Somdus Azerate!” - formula of Azerate for chaos, destruction and revolution.

“Athah Gibor Leohlam Satan!” - to strenghten the satanic energies channeled

2 Likes

Thinking of plan from @KariDarkstar and just for spite suggestions from @Rav
Thanks guys n gals

2 Likes