Crystals

So i got some crystals the other day and i was wondering if anyone had good books on crystal magick? can you recommend me some?

1 Like

In my very-opinionated :stuck_out_tongue: opinion, they’re usually white-lighter crap, just get to know your team and see what THEY say they want to do - they’re tens of millions of years old, no author working to a word-count to fill a gap in their publisher’s stable is going to come close to revealing YOUR personal army’s capabilities. :wink:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: That moment when

I agree with Lady Eva that most of the books out there are white-lighter new agey fluff stuff but may I suggest for your reference library only; The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons.

The best way to get to know your stones and do magick with them is to meditate with them each one at a time and begin to note the differences in energy you sense and thought process because it can be a cool and useful tool especially when you have a stone that can amplify your magick and intention or even ground you when nothing else works.

I’m not going to go into the many stones and crystals that are out there but the ones I work with and keep near me are the Moldavite tektite stone and a magnet or lode stone for some workings.

4 Likes

I’m not into crystals. Ebay has ‘natural clear quartz wands’ as well as ‘red smelt quartz wand’ which I understand is glass. Theoretically glass should work well as a wand. Alan Bennett had one, I think. I recently purchased a clear quartz wand and made a cotton bag for it. I must stain the bag with red fountain pen ink then consecrate the wand. I’m sure it will help in the more pinpoint direction of energy. Haven’t used a wand in a while, but I will do so.

Al.

1 Like

I’m into crystals for a very long time. Some people are just attracted to work with crystals with no obvious reason.
As far as I know, there is not a single book that is usefull, but you can pick up information from many places and make your own conclusion. Even well known clear quartz, the most versatile crystal has so many different caracteristics. My fav quartz comes from Zagi mountain.
In my oppinion, they can help in so many ways.
Black obsidian mirror used for centuries for magical purposes, by many well known magicians. Many other crystals, too.
If you have some questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, Judy Hall, Robert Simmons, Hanry Mason and many, many others made such a mess, so I understand your very-opinionated opinion :slight_smile:
But, donesn’t have to be like that.

1 Like