Crystals that resonate Dark energy

Hey guys I wanted to know if there was any Crystal’s out there that resonates dark energy in the purest form if there is I would love to know what it would be I asked a local shop and they didn’t know what would or could help me.

https://blackmagicwitch.com/witchcraft-glossary/gems-crystals-and-stones/

heres a good list to look at if you are interested.

2 Likes

Not many but amethyst, clear, cloudy quartz

2 Likes

You could consecrate a crystal or stone with the essence of darkness with a sort of working. Going on the fly here, maybe a multiple night ritual evoking a spirit of darkness to help infuse a crystal or stone with darkness while keeping it away from sunlight during the day would be helpful. A spirit that comes to mind that might help would be Erebus or Lucifuge.

4 Likes

I find obsidian and onyx can resonate the elemental dark energy you find in demons and other ‘dark’ beings. While clear quartz and other quartz crystals tend to be more light that you find in angels and other light beings, Tiger eye with fire and so forth.

4 Likes

Roger that I just hope it’s enough to sustain my body it constantly is sucking out dark energy from people and light energy but if I dont get the right amount things around me start to act up and go haywire and other times it’s either things get real hot or icy cold idk I’m trynna find a balance certain crystals burn me it never did that before but when I merged with my counter part from the void things are different

This feels like a weird thing to say but…Almost everything contains dark matter and in fact there is more dark matter in an object that you can’t see than the matter that reflects the light that you do see.

I do think the darker the material the less light is refracted so it would make sense to use obsidian or onyx to have a stronger connection to dark matter.

4 Likes

I thought when dark matter interacts with matter it explodes.?

Shungite.

3 Likes

I suggest black opal.

2 Likes

No, that would be anti-matter.

Great thread btw, always wondered about what stones to use in my darker workings.

4 Likes

Black Tourmaline :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Red jasper, all tektites, cassiterite, nuummite…

2 Likes

You may be correct, I’ll have to do a little more research but what I meant to say in my post was dark energy not dark matter two completely different things

1 Like

What you want is a chunk of raw amethyst. Amethyst is a necromancer’s best friend.

2 Likes

That is Anti-matter…not the same thing.

1 Like

Onyx, Jet, Obsidian, black jade, Hematite, Amethyst, Blood stone, basalt, black opal, black pearl. Primarily the first four

4 Likes

I find Onyx and Obsidian most useful too

:snake:

1 Like

I see several dozen crystals being mentioned in this post. I guess it really depends on what exactly you are using it for. If being used for necromancy and working with death energy then you want raw amethyst.

2 Likes

Crystals can be “charged” or programmed for almost any kind of purpose. I would agree with the suggestions already posted. Magnetic hematite can also draw in energy (well any magnetic stone). I guess it depends on what you want to do with it. Also agree with the person who said to keep them out of the sunlight…very important.

1 Like