Crystals (Real or Not?)

I realize practitioners on the RHP swear by crystals and think they are more than merely …well…pretty rocks. How does everyone here feel about them? Do you believe they have benefits as the RHP people believe or are they merely, again, pretty rocks? I ask because whenever you met a RHP person, 9 times out of 10, there is at least 1 or 2 crystals on them somewhere - usually hanging around their necks and they are obvious. If you ever see their alters there is nearly always some sort of geode or other stone prominently displayed there. When I meet LHP practitioners I rarely see any of them with crystals. I havr seen all the alter pics in the thread about alters. Never noticed a stone or crystal in any of those pics.

2 Likes

I’d suggest looking again, there are at least a handful of those Altar pics where there are several stones either in plain sight or tucked away in a corner. My own altar has a chest full of gemstones on one side and a large piece of petrified wood and raw magnetite on the other.

IMO Crystals are great for energy work of all kind, as they fall into a more neutral zone than LHP or RHP as they’ve been used for centuries by many different cultures.

2 Likes

E.A. has a massive quartz pyramid he uses, watch out for that in some of the facebook photos. I use crystals and learned them in my white-light days, carried them right on over - they work, it’s as simple as that, regardless of intent or desired goals. is my two cents. :smiley:

4 Likes

They certainly help me :smiling_face::rose:

3 Likes

Yeah check out the Altar pics thread, lots of crystals on lots of altars.

I view crystals as sentient, and the energy they hold can be helpful but also tip the balance things in an unwanted direction, though the influence is gentle so it’s not usually noticeable as a problem. As a rule of thumb if you’re drawn to a crystal it’s a good thing.

I have a thing for labradorite, but I don’t carry or wear crystals as I like silence, and they can be too ‘chatty’ for me.

2 Likes

For ritual tools I use a Red Crystal for a Magickal Penis wand.

Actually, ultimately the real crystals are the Astral Ones. Thats why you charge ritual tools. Thats my outlook on it.

If you were to say magick comes from within, such as ones body… So like a crystal a man still has to Charge/awaken his energy body before becoming magickal. Just as one must charge ritual items. You do the math here.

3 Likes

2 Likes

In the same way that humans can be though of as the highest spiritual vibration for the animal kingdom, crystals are the higest vibrations entities for the mineral kingdom.

They’re our counterparts in a different mode of being, basically. Which is why they have astral presences, and why you can talk to them.

2 Likes