Crystals and magic

Hi all could anyone tell me what crystals you have used to help open the 3rd eye and strengthen the aura and psychic energy ?

4 Likes

lapiz lazuli (stone) and herkimer diamond

Something that is even better for you is to get a orgonite pyramid

Orgonite includes both stones and metals and creates energy (chi energy)

6 Likes

Where is a good online place to get a orgonite pyramid

1 Like

I woud say orgonecrystals.com

The guy who owns it also have an orgonite forum (warriormatrix)

You can also start with a pendant or something

5 Likes

Thank u so much I meditate daily and struggle to open my 3rd eye to see and hear spirits this will help me a lot in meditation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amethyst, quartz (clear), dragon’s blood Jasper, red Jasper.

5 Likes

Amethyst is a good one for the third eye, really most of the quartz family. One that I personally like is Laboradite,

4 Likes

Like a orgonite pyramid with red jasper in it right?

1 Like

Been 48 hours I’m wearing a iolite, I think it’s too early to give my opinion.

2 Likes

Hematite enhances astral vision. I have Brazilian hematite shaped as a skull. One of my most effective ritual tools.

5 Likes

Some people claim that atacamite works best for third eye opening.

2 Likes

You don’t need a pyramid for that.

1 Like

Thank you to you all for the tips and help as I suck so so badly at magic and 3rd eye opening meditation this should give me a new leg to stand on so to speak :slight_smile: your all the best

3 Likes

Not trying to go all Melville on you, but have you the option to meditate by flowing water? Give it a try, and if you can, just let an image of a stone pop into your head. Then take your shoes and socks off, go into that water, and see if you find it. That’s going to be your stone, regardless of what the books tell you. Some people need different boosters, so the idea that you NEED a certain stone or this CERTAIN stone works best is bunk. The association charts offer a good guideline, but by no means infallible. The other bonus is it helps pop that pineal gland wide open, it gives you an excuse to meditate, the stone is personal, and it is free. Why go out when you can get it at home? Honestly, the stone is more of a focus than anything, in regards to what you are talking about using it for. If you feel it will help you then it will.

2 Likes