Crushes

I don’t know if I posted this on the right category. Well this is weird but I have been having crush on two spirits for so long even before logging in here, one is Belial and the other is my childhood crush Archangel Michael. I just wanted to ask if it is okay to have crush on spirits or is it too weird? And yes I do know that spirit relationship can have it’s advantages and disadvantages but yeah just wanted to know if it’s weird also I tried basic meditation but damm I still can’t seem to hear the sprits or do anything else that has to do with psychic stuff. I really need to stop being so lazy jeez

5 Likes

Some people (legit people, people I trus 100%) is married and in love with spirits. So I would say it is okay to have a crush.

The problem may arise if you contact an impostor and not the real deal and similar stuff. Now, I don’t know the first thing about you, so I don’t know if that may or no may be your case, but we’re in a forum and this had to be said, no matter what.

3 Likes

I know I have read those kind of posts in here before but thanks for reassuring me it’s not weird. :blush:

3 Likes

Well… we’re practicing magick, so everything is weird. But once upon a time rock & roll was considered weird too. So the real question, I think, is this: does it work to better our lives or not?

If yes, then cool!

4 Likes

Its normal! :sweat_smile: atleast I think so! Just don’t let it hinder your results!

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust all of them to be honest cough.

But no, it is not weird. Just don’t get blinded by it.

4 Likes

its fine, whats not fine is pursuing a relationship while unprepared and not knowing all that comes with it as it is a very serious thing

2 Likes

I know that’s why i won’t go for one right now but when i have had more experience in the magick I’m thinking of having one still thanks for the advice i really appreciate it ^-^

1 Like

No i have read the post that warns about fantasy kind of love stories in here and what is actually real. Forgot the name of that post

3 Likes

It’s not weird, I also have a crush on a spirit to. I’m choosing however to not let that get in the way of working with the spirit.

1 Like