Crows cawing after spell

Soooo I spent all night outside doing my binding ritual and empowering myself . After I was finished and cleaning up there were two crows who just showed up out of nowhere and started cawing loudly. What could this mean ?

7 Likes

It is done! birds are usually messengers if they appear it’s the manifestation of a higher power or a seal of appoval. Same with finding feathers after a ritual is done out of now where.

5 Likes

Awesome thank you so much for the information :heart::heart:

2 Likes

what If you see 2 very large Ghostly dogs - like gargoyles?

1 Like

Depends what type usually if it’s a black dog usually means it has Hecates blessing.

I will take it as a good omen

1 Like

That some powerful magick you worked up there if two crows showed up.
:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yay how exciting :smiling_imp:

So extremely happy and thankful.

2 Likes

I had something similar happen to me its just I was not doing any spells or rituals some one else was doing them the spells left and after an owl screamed 3 times. the other night I woke up from a dream in that instant I heard one loud scratch like a big finger nail in a piece of timber come from the loft area in the roof .

2 Likes

They were ghostly and enormous - My feeling when I saw them was of Demon Dogs. I was in the midst of the Last curse of 2017, I had asked Dantalion for help He holds the book of knowledge… I ended up feeding the 2 beasts a large deer roast and some coins and some rawhide

1 Like