Crossroad what's Happening when I'm completely blacking out?

My biggest fear is losing control and not coming back, waking up again, What’s your thoughts suggestions? That’s during a demonic evocation

1 Like

Yea it kinda happens to me too, in a sense that when I am getting close to the deep trance state during demonic evocation, I get scared and I instantly wake up. So frustrating because i really want to speak to the demons. I don t think there is such a thing as not coming back from an evocation really.

I black out and am immediately in a black void facing the spirit. We have our conversation and then I jerk back up awake. The lapse in awareness when I switch over is extremely brief.

You know you don’t HAVE to lead with demons, right? The planetary familiars, AKA Olympic spirits, are extremely friendly and pretty essential anyway.

I’m basically new in the evocation… What exactly leads to the rapture in full ? I been working trough the master evocation course but I still can’t hit that rapture in full… all I been experimented is that everything seem so different and alive but still haven’t see completely any spirit yet. Even I feel something is going on but I haven’t materialize any spirit in front of me. I end so tired like I push to much energy or waste to much energy in nothing.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:3, topic:4905”]I black out and am immediately in a black void facing the spirit. We have our conversation and then I jerk back up awake. The lapse in awareness when I switch over is extremely brief.

You know you don’t HAVE to lead with demons, right? The planetary familiars, AKA Olympic spirits, are extremely friendly and pretty essential anyway.[/quote]

Ok so I have to black out to see the spirit Demon properly.

Having the astral overlayed 100% on top of the material plane takes some development. I get it in flashes, but that’s not really a goal in itself to pursue.

It needs to be pointed out that most of the magical systems in the tradition these spirits work in used talismans or scrying, and rarely bothered with physical manifestation.

Talismanic work is a lot cleaner and easier to get results with. I guess it isn’t recommended often to beginners because having a particular entity installed in your reality 24/7 seems intimidating?

It will happen, and you will know that you are there. You kind of don’t have to try too hard, just allow yourself to relax into the whole process, a bit like relaxing in a very comfortable arm chair!

I find that i don’t always get to “the full rapture” (I’m an old hand!), and it is not required in order to perceive and communicate with the spirit.

When you do finally get there you will wonder how it happened and be amazed at the stuff that starts wizzing around the room!

I always tell people this: Remember when you first learn’t to ride a bike or started to drive. At first everything seems impossible, then suddenly you can just do it. Evocation is just about the the same, a switch gets thrown and you wonder how you found it difficult in the first place.

the only time I could get in a deep trance was by mistake i guess. i was trying to fall asleep but then i started hearing that specific background noise and i could also hear what was happening in the room. And I got a visit from a goetic spirit :slight_smile: i ve been trying hard since then. i will do it again.

When I black out I go to a pitch black void, and it seems like 1 hour has passed, when I come back I’m told it was close to 3 seconds.

Hey I hear that noise too, it’s hard to describe, can you describe what it sounds like to you? Thanks.

It will happen, and you will know that you are there. You kind of don’t have to try too hard, just allow yourself to relax into the whole process, a bit like relaxing in a very comfortable arm chair!

I find that i don’t always get to “the full rapture” (I’m an old hand!), and it is not required in order to perceive and communicate with the spirit.

When you do finally get there you will wonder how it happened and be amazed at the stuff that starts wizzing around the room!

I always tell people this: Remember when you first learn’t to ride a bike or started to drive. At first everything seems impossible, then suddenly you can just do it. Evocation is just about the the same, a switch gets thrown and you wonder how you found it difficult in the first place.[/quote] oh thanks! I think I’m almost there… actually I did evocation to day I call azazel and I saw an hybrid entity color gray as aliens like 4 feet tall.

I’ve always seen greys as spirits, as opposed to anything else. I don’t believe E.T. has ever visited earth. Only spirits. Most ‘abductions’ happen during a relaxed/rested state on the bed. They are astral encounters being mis-interpreted. Watch “Communion” starring Christopher Walken, the story of Whitley Streiber. It’s crystal clear the entities in that movie are spirits, not physical beings, not E.T., the beings Whitley has encountered, as he described sound exactly like demons to me.

When I black out I go to a pitch black void, and it seems like 1 hour has passed, when I come back I’m told it was close to 3 seconds.

Hey I hear that noise too, it’s hard to describe, can you describe what it sounds like to you? Thanks.[/quote]

can t describe it in words lol. like when you re in an airplain for example. kinda