Crossing into Parallel Universe via DarkArts

Can this be done ?

Has someone tried it or asked Demons/Goddesses/Gods about it ?

P.s

There are 22 Parallel Universes including this one.

2 Likes

Probably through astral travel. Maybe mentally by meditation.

Most of the time nothing is impossible. Shit impossible=I’m possible

4 Likes

Dimensional Jumping is something you might want to see I haven’t done it though.

In a few other parallel worlds technology is available to cross and a few have crossed into ours, some by accident.

I did it involuntary

1 Like

Same here lol

Only 22? I was under the impression the number of parallel worlds was infinite.

Some times I think I might bounce around realities similar to my oun. Ones that have very minut differences.

2 Likes

HI @Ozraga

There are infinite Alternate universes but there are “Only 22” Parallel Universes. There’s a difference.

1 Like

Hmmm, Interesting.

I’ll have to look more into this myself. But thank you for the distinction.

Hi @Sabina , hello @kiss-lamia-lilith

Can share some more ?

1 Like

Nothing Major, i would be half asleep in my bedroom, and then bed room would like change and not be my bedroom, different, colour walls, furniture was different, different bedding ect… very weird experience lol

2 Likes

I posted on the “something strange happend on 4th” post about my stepping in a parallel universe involuntary. Everything was different but yet the same. If that was that it happend.

for my introduction my name is Julia and I live in Minnesota. I am still new to learning magic.
how do you know there are only 22 parallel universes?

1 Like

I did it once accidentally…well not sure where I was but I was physically not here anymore…all I could see was swirling fog. No sounds, no temperature, just me my daughter and my car and the fog…I drove there and got in and out of the car and walked around several times…i was on a very busy road just outside the Washington D.C. beltway. When I entered the fog I tried to drive off the road and parked…when i realized I was not in some weird fog bank and there were no signs of my normal reality around I was concerned as my daughter was with me asleep in the backseat of the car…eventually I put my head down on the steering wheel…closed my eyes and as stupid as it sounds…i just kept repeating. There’s no place like home…there’s no place like home…when I finally got the guts to look up I was back and parked by the road. Tons of cars were rushing past me and the night was crystal clear. …i do a lot of faerie work. My best guess is I was somewhere in fae, but if you guys have any ideas or insights or similar experiences I love to hear them.
So…do I believe it’s possible…yep. I do.

2 Likes

hi

There’s a site where psychics channel these informations.

hi

Yes these types of accidental cross overs happen.

Why do you think there are only 22 parallel universes? What gives you the sureness?

Master time/space in this reality, and they start offering you chanches to experience “other universes”

but honestly, to me, they came useless, vitrual reality just seems “beta-existence” compared to earth. plus you wont run out of clients in physical reality…

are the parallel universes in the same dimension as this one?

1 Like

I think it’s same dimension.