Crematorium Ashes Surplus Waste

I know of a crematorium where the excess ashes come out and is easily accessible , like a room full of them.

I don’t have to break in or anything , just remove a board out of my way and and scoop, seen as there are so many bodies in the ashes , would using them them for necromancy be talking on too much energy ?

1. Get a psychopomp spirit of some kind to give you permission, otherwise you’ll be in a world of hurt.

2. Find some way, some small way, to repay these people, just to cover your ass.

3. Go ahead, but remember these are you, they’re your mother, your sons and daughters, they matter to the larger cosmos and although death took them, although they were probably mundane and boring people, they may have many things going on that you’re unaware of, so treat them with respect. :slight_smile:

You’re not taking energy. You’re taking PEOPLE. Necromancy requires the ability to treat these HUMAN BEINGS with respect, mostly because they’re dangerous as fuck and can give you gangrene.
Make offerings to your chosen psychopomp BEFORE every setting foot there, and do a divination with them to determine if you should even attempt contacting those spirits. Because whatever bone you take will draw on those spirits to achieve whatever you want to do with it. Secondly, if you get a green light, go to the place and make offerings to the genii there, because they own the crematorium. More than likely, you’ll get a ton of dead folk too. Call in your psychopomp to sort them out and draw forth the spirit capable of providing you permission. Once you’ve secured it, take a scoop and pour out liberal offerings to the dead. Move out and the a cleansing bath once you get home.

Glad I asked, thanks . I’ll put that idea on the back burner for the time being.

Back about 20 years back when i was [striving to be O So Righteous] a coroner removal and forensic autopsy asst, and making removals for a mortuary chain and crematory; i had no appreciation for the gold mine of amazing magickal and ritual ‘supplies’ freely in my control. now I look back and screach at all the amazing stuff I wish I now could get my hands on. I had some of the best ‘human anomaly’ and pathology specimens in the state. People used to come from all over to watch autopsies, learn anatomy, see my specimens- and i was especially proud of my Gall Stones collection- I shoulda and coulda took it when i left, dumbass. People used to loathe the place until i got there as noone would take pride and care of it; within afew months- it was a place you would not mind eating lunch in while elbows deep in someone. What a long strange trip its been.

[quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:5353”]I know of a crematorium where the excess ashes come out and is easily accessible , like a room full of them.

I don’t have to break in or anything , just remove a board out of my way and and scoop, seen as there are so many bodies in the ashes , would using them them for necromancy be talking on too much energy ?[/quote]