Creepy Good Manners As An Occult Faculty Development Tool

Hey Balg,

I was meditating a while back when Azazel hit me with a thought, or a question really…

I was visualizing myself as a powerful sorcerer radiating an aura of power and a weird thing kept happening, in the minds eye every time a close friend would walk into the room, my powerful aura would just vanish, and when they left it flared back up…i couldn’t figure out what was going on and then i got a nudge…

AZ: Look at how you treat your friends, and look at how you treat the strangers…

I suddenly realized with my friends i swore, talked too much, revealed too much, traded jibes back and forth and insulted each other freely, very fluid…but over all like big dumb kids,lol.

With strangers however, i was far more serious and reserved, very respectful and always say please and thank you , always, constantly , and i carefully considered my words, and the depth of our relationship before saying or revealing anything, still kind and responsive, just quite careful actually to recognize their sovereignty … as well as my own, and always place ourselves or our “kingdoms” as it were in a place where we could always see each other, and were aware of the others space.

I have a very , don’t fk with me and i wont fk with you lifestyle going on and i like it. Some people will always want to test you, but overall people enjoy my very neutral stance on most things…like a spiritual Switzerland, lol.

I find im able to easily work with many “dark” and “light” workers with equal ease and maintain solid working relationships for years…i kind of specialize in strategic revenge…yet i have never in 10 plus years been accused or suspected of “cursing” my friends and allies…why?

Because everyone knows my pact…the way you present yourself to people or YOUR MANNERS in other words are a very literal sign that shows what kind of IMPLICIT PACT you automatically assume with EVERY life form you come across.

Think about it, we summon DEMONS bromigo, and yet we are able to have civil, even pleasant communications with them, mutually benefit each other, and even deepen those relationships so they can indeed become far more informal and personal.

But in my experience the default is great respect and recognition of their sovereignty and i expect the same in return…hence the implements, and environment , and MUTUAL WORK to come to a place of interaction that has specific rules and boundaries set in place to protect and benefit BOTH parties.

Remember YOUR A GOD, a kind of retarded and clueless god, but a god nonetheless, have you ever considered that demons view us in a very similar way to how we view them…think about it , all these blind, mad ,
insanely powerful and selfish petty little gods are running around f++++ing with everything, one of them sort of wakes up and summons YOU, and then asks you to help them make sense of their place in a realm of chaos…and , oh yeah…could you give me power and control over all these other blind GODS as well please. Oh, and id like you to do it over the weekend, okay im gonna go watch mean girls now…Thanks BUD.

You can see the implicit behavioral pact principle at work in the demonic hierarchy , lesser demons tend to be more unpredictable and volatile, the higher you go the more serene/dignified/detached they seem to get, in my personal experience.

THIS IS NOT COINCIDENCE, this is a skill of projection these demons have developed with LOTS of practice.

The deal is to make an image of yourself the way you want others to see you, but picture this “you” with a blank face at first…the point of this mental exercise is to visualize your BEHAVIORS and mannerisms and the way you address and are addressed by people, literally WRITE DOWN a list of what you will ALWAYS DO, please , thank you, excuse me etc…

Also write down what you will NEVER DO…touch someone uninvited, allow YOURSELF to be touched uninvited, swear, raise your voice…voice control is huge.

The point of this list is that it is a PACT WITH THE UNIVERSE/REALITY,
all creatures you encounter of a spiritual nature will literally , KNOW THE RULES OF THE PACT when they materialize, and they will comply because they wouldn’t show up to work under conditions they don’t want to generally.

Physical entities or people will FEEL it and see it through your actions…believe me people will comment that you seem, “royal”, or “noble”, or just “old school” in a way they cant quite put there finger on, its sweet.

(once you complete this ritual, you will notice very very few neg entities will show up uninvited, when they do you can evoke the pact, at which point they will have to agree follow said rules or leave the space as they will be ejected from your “zone” if they will not abide your pact.)

Once you have this list sit down and write a badass , detailed and ridiculously important sounding pact with all sentient beings, specify what you expect, what you wont tolerate and EXACTLY the RULES you will govern yourself and relationships by.

The big thing is that refusal to respect the pact will result in rejection at that time and place, as well as the loss of your allegiance and aid though not necessarily forever (think of it as being banished from court)…people can learn and change ,lol.

Place a pentagram on each of the four sides of the pact and draw a square to fit whatever size the paper is around the words, the pentagrams will be outside the four sides of the square.

Once its ready do a ritual as if summoning an entity, but instead you will be calling the consciousness of the universe itself into witness, just picture it as a floating orb, it really is impossible almost any other way ive tried, also the presence will be like you are alternately standing in a vast emptiness or suffocating in an impossibly dense ocean, it doesn’t speak in my experience, but it MOVES it flows in response…it seems like its moving reeeeeeeaally slowly, but actually its going so fast that its slow again, no joke.and you will be able to understand this once you experience it.

Bring out the pact, present it to the orb and say,( don’t ask this is different), i bind myself to these rules and mores i decree that all other beings i encounter must abide by this pact and these mores or will not be in my sacred space, which is mine and no others.

This pact will be self evident and efficacious and will be respected first by myself, then all others with whom i commune whether physical, spiritual or other.

Let the orb hover over the pact and absorb it, see the orb morph into a floating ethereal version of your pact , then have it hover above you, the pact growing huge and then lowering down over you, the pentagrams will be at the four corners and you will be standing in the square on top of the pact, now visualize it starting to spin really fast, (careful this can actually make you dizzy), as it spins all the pieces ,pictures, letters signs, lines all coalesce and swirl together and turn onto a big flowing energy circle around you, once the circle is pulsing good and strong, say" it is done"…and immediately push the circle to expand until it explodes like a star, rippling out through the universe…know it is weaving it into the fabric of reality itself.

Relax , cool down , Ground, universe is already gone …lol, no need for dismissal.

Take your written pact and read it three times a day, every day, for three months, it should only take a glance.

Remember this isn’t a game, these are the rules you have sworn to live by and that others must adhere to, you must lead by example , always.

Treat them with great respect, and you will see you reality and magickal workings improve in miraculous ways, really.

The way this game works is that you are a zealot, you always follow your rules and so does everyone else, or your out, this is a very key exercise in building empire and should not be underestimated at all.

I will give you a quick example:

Rule #3 of my pact - always make eye contact when speaking

So i do this and some girl says “why do you lock eyes like that , its creepy”

ME: a always hold eye contact when speaking with another person, it is a sign of respect and acknowledgement that i see and hear them, i consider it important"

No bullshit , no pick up lines , just the truth.

Girl: Huh, i never really thought about it before…doesn’t it scare people?

ME: they get over it.

We laugh together , she becomes my friend, to this day says that i am an “honorable” and “respectful” person,…this is because i always honor my pact , and now she also does the eye contact thing and considers it weak if men wont look her in the eye when speaking, lol.

Sidenote: THIS PACT APPLIES TO ENEMIES AS WELL, you know how 2 bad guys meet in the movies and they both know its about to go down , but they jibb each other all smooth, and then part ways, knowing that war is next…your in that class now, the demon, the corporate bad guy, the boss man, you don’t lash out, if war is required you do it with finesse and brutally effective execution, but everything in its time and place.

Even if your going to curse this F++++er to death tomorrow, he is still in front of you now, and you WILL follow the rules of your pact and treat him with respect, you don’t have to be false or fake or pretend you like them, but if your rules are no swearing, no contact, never raise my voice in conversation…well then you’ll just have to be cold, formal , polite and icily reserved, you can even TELL THE TRUTH calmly and serenely , with composure, trust me a calm threat is waaaaay more scary than a violent one (usually).

Remember your the king/queen, you made the law and nobody is above the law…even you.

If you read your pact, follow it, and religiously apply it daily, you WILL see your environment change in ways you cannot imagine in just a month.

Also…it will be really really hard to get your current friends to honor the pact , they already know “you” one way, so you have to be firm with them, tell them the truth and that you are serious about this lifestyle change, the good ones will get on board…the others…REJECTED, lol.

You will have bad days…you will break the rules, but over time you may be surprised how much you enjoy the life and quality of relationships (physical and spiritual) that the rules of your pact afford you, you will grow to love it i promise you.

You will know how it feels to be “noble”…to behave in an ethically correct way, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN PERSONAL STANDARDS, every time without questions. you will BE noble, and one huge step closer to empire friends.

You may begin to understand the great words of a million different philosophers throughout history

“Treat others as you wish to be treated, the rest is commentary”

As always, good luck.

2 Likes

“Thanks bud” lol its interesting though because Azazel has been kind of whispering things to me the past few weeks, its in regards to the knowledge i have asked from him. so i completely understand!

Very interesting post though!

[quote=“Titan, post:2, topic:3863”]“Thanks bud” lol its interesting though because Azazel has been kind of whispering things to me the past few weeks, its in regards to the knowledge i have asked from him. so i completely understand!

Very interesting post though![/quote]

Thanks! Working with azazel has definitely NOT been a dissapointment .

Killed me right there with “bromigo” Fucking awesome. That little thing I mean, for the rest I am speechless.

And you are right.

Making a long story short: I have a nasty, short temper that needs to be held in check. I was in a situation few days ago where I deliberatedly decided I would assault another human being. Glad I did not because in retrospective, it was over something petty.

Well how did I manage not to? I did not. When the moment came I became nailed to the ground because two strong bodies grappled against mine and whispered in my mind that “he knows where you live”. I felt one wrapping his arms around my chest, the other kneeling behind me and pressing its whole body against my legs. You see, they were right. The person in question got into an argument with me and saw me come out of my house (I was living for work). Rough him up there? And he might come back, and even if I don’t care if he brings his friends, it takes just a quart of gasoline, a bottle and a burning rag to take away most of any man’s livelihood.

Seriously, how can people still call them “demons” when they try their best to keep me out of trouble… Praise Marbas. Praise Valefor.

[quote=“333, post:4, topic:3863”]Killed me right there with “bromigo” Fucking awesome. That little thing I mean, for the rest I am speechless.

And you are right.

Making a long story short: I have a nasty, short temper that needs to be held in check. I was in a situation few days ago where I deliberatedly decided I would assault another human being. Glad I did not because in retrospective, it was over something petty.

Well how did I manage not to? I did not. When the moment came I became nailed to the ground because two strong bodies grappled against mine and whispered in my mind that “he knows where you live”. I felt one wrapping his arms around my chest, the other kneeling behind me and pressing its whole body against my legs. You see, they were right. The person in question got into an argument with me and saw me come out of my house (I was living for work). Rough him up there? And he might come back, and even if I don’t care if he brings his friends, it takes just a quart of gasoline, a bottle and a burning rag to take away most of any man’s livelihood.

Seriously, how can people still call them “demons” when they try their best to keep me out of trouble… Praise Marbas. Praise Valefor.[/quote]

Thank you! I also don’t really see them as “demons” in the classical sense.

1 Like

I have some spiritual obstacles, chains from an old life that I must overcome, and I recently received some advice, courtesy of the Allfather and the gracious Lady Eva, which eerily echoes this thread. It was emphasized that I must decide what my values are, here and now, and ‘walk with honour,’ meaning to follow whatever values I have chosen.

Coincidence? I think not.

Thanks, Chazz.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:6, topic:3863”]I have some spiritual obstacles, chains from an old life that I must overcome, and I recently received some advice, courtesy of the Allfather and the gracious Lady Eva, which eerily echoes this thread. It was emphasized that I must decide what my values are, here and now, and ‘walk with honour,’ meaning to follow whatever values I have chosen.

Coincidence? I think not.

Thanks, Chazz.[/quote]

Coincidence is for kids…were all big ol’ sorcerers now , lol.

Its my pleasure as always good sir.