Creepy Findings: What does this "Thing" look like?

You may have read some of my previous posts that mentioned a haunting in one of my former homes and that I swear the entity in my home was possessing me without my consent because I would feel off then suddenly my behavior would turn violent, I would break furniture, put my fist thru glass coffee tables, and started drinking alcohol every night which was NOT common of me.

I am usually very calm, down to earth and the smell of alcohol gags me yet I was downing entire bottles of liquor or 17 cans of beer a night until I was so wasted I literally blocked out most of that entire 2 year time frame and this “thing” was tempting me into doing very dark rituals that centered around a black mirror which it also tempted me to make, because I did not have the desires to engage in dark rituals and magick until this thing overcame me. Before that time, I thought the idea sounded cool but was going thru my wiccan/pagan phase and was too afraid to do evocation and darker stuff.

Like I said, those 2 years are still a BIG blur to me, still trying to put the pieces together but I do remember some things and I know that after I felt like this thing possessed me and lead me to create a black mirror and I started doing stuff like that, it was like this things power over me doubled and I found it near impossible to escape its influence.

During this time, I also went from having OCPD and ADD which I have been dealing with since I was young to suddenly being labeled with like 6 different mental disorders Bipolar, Borderline PD, Antisocial PD, Anxiety, ADD, and OCPD out of nowhere. When the entity finally left me and I was up for re-evaluation from my psych doctor she thought the original guy that diagnosed me just made a huge mistake because suddenly all of those symptoms vanished and she said nope, you just have ADD and are a little obsessive as usual.

Well, I took several photos of the house during the times when I felt like I was not alone and the energy in the air was tight, creepy, and hard to breathe. Most of those photos were lost. My computer crashed back then before I was able to transfer all of my photos to a backup drive or disc, but I found one of those photos that somehow made it onto my current hard drive, just one but take a look. See the circled area, this thing appeared in the photo in the reflection of a street light that was shining thru the window that night. I took the photo in darkness which is why it’s so grainy plus back then, I only had a crappy 7 megapixel camera.

What does this look like? Someone I know enlarged the photo even further and enhanced the color so I could see it better. But I can clearly see a mouth, teeth, an enormous nose but only one eye. It looks like where the other eye should be (left side) like there is a 2nd mini face growing out of its head instead. Whatever this is, it looks just as creepy as it made everyone feel.

Original Pic

Enlarged and enhanced Pic

This pic (below) was taken right after one of my possessed violent fits. I just got done smashing a bookshelf to pieces, even was told that I cut myself pretty badly too but I just sat there like I was un-phased by it. My ex-hubby said he was asking me “What do you have to say for yourself? Look at this fucking mess you made and you broke the bookshelf goddamnit!” and he said I just stared at him like this, not saying a word, not blinking an eye, completely void of emotion so he snapped this pic of me and he said when the flash went off, I still did not blink an eye.

This was back in 2009 but some recent findings have me curious to find out the truth, to figure out what happened during those 2 years when I blacked out my memories. Must have been bad if I blocked it all out, because memory blocking is like a type of PTSD defense mechanism isn’t it? But every photo I just found of myself buried deep in my hard drive that was taken of me during those 2 years, I look like this. Void, empty and freakin psychotic. I thought I lost every photo from those 2 years but I discovered a folder with these which was labeled as “StrangeYears”.

I work in the film community quite a bit and I’ve got a reputation for being able to capture on film unexplainable things. It’s as if when I point the camera I seem to be able find what is not readily observable to the naked eye. ONCE I caught an entire full bodied Victorian apparition and even clearly visible headshots of demons as well.

( As a side note I was working a reality television show as a camera operator and the images I caught spooked the owners of the property so bad they refused to let the crew back on the set the next morning. The owners said they were afraid that if those images were seen by the public it would hurt the resale value of the property . Shoot was cancelled. Damn shame.)

So for what its worth, I think your images are legit. Feels right. Looks right too.

Isn’t it interesting the first photo looks as if it is a calm, almost sad, introspective creature, and in the second it looks almost like a raging lion objecting to the photograph being taken. To my eyes that duality is clear.

As for the photograph of you… I wonder if you still have that yellow ish ring around your iris today?.

And as an experiment you might have your friend use the same enhancing techniques on your photo. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a completely different image of you than you might expect as well.

Hope things have improved for you today. I would be interested in seeing any other photos you might have have.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:6132”]You may have read some of my previous posts that mentioned a haunting in one of my former homes and that I swear the entity in my home was possessing me without my consent because I would feel off then suddenly my behavior would turn violent, I would break furniture, put my fist thru glass coffee tables, and started drinking alcohol every night which was NOT common of me.

I am usually very calm, down to earth and the smell of alcohol gags me yet I was downing entire bottles of liquor or 17 cans of beer a night until I was so wasted I literally blocked out most of that entire 2 year time frame and this “thing” was tempting me into doing very dark rituals that centered around a black mirror which it also tempted me to make, because I did not have the desires to engage in dark rituals and magick until this thing overcame me. Before that time, I thought the idea sounded cool but was going thru my wiccan/pagan phase and was too afraid to do evocation and darker stuff.

Like I said, those 2 years are still a BIG blur to me, still trying to put the pieces together but I do remember some things and I know that after I felt like this thing possessed me and lead me to create a black mirror and I started doing stuff like that, it was like this things power over me doubled and I found it near impossible to escape its influence.

During this time, I also went from having OCPD and ADD which I have been dealing with since I was young to suddenly being labeled with like 6 different mental disorders Bipolar, Borderline PD, Antisocial PD, Anxiety, ADD, and OCPD out of nowhere. When the entity finally left me and I was up for re-evaluation from my psych doctor she thought the original guy that diagnosed me just made a huge mistake because suddenly all of those symptoms vanished and she said nope, you just have ADD and are a little obsessive as usual.

Well, I took several photos of the house during the times when I felt like I was not alone and the energy in the air was tight, creepy, and hard to breathe. Most of those photos were lost. My computer crashed back then before I was able to transfer all of my photos to a backup drive or disc, but I found one of those photos that somehow made it onto my current hard drive, just one but take a look. See the circled area, this thing appeared in the photo in the reflection of a street light that was shining thru the window that night. I took the photo in darkness which is why it’s so grainy plus back then, I only had a crappy 7 megapixel camera.

What does this look like? Someone I know enlarged the photo even further and enhanced the color so I could see it better. But I can clearly see a mouth, teeth, an enormous nose but only one eye. It looks like where the other eye should be (left side) like there is a 2nd mini face growing out of its head instead. Whatever this is, it looks just as creepy as it made everyone feel.

Original Pic

This pic (below) was taken right after one of my possessed violent fits. I just got done smashing a bookshelf to pieces, even was told that I cut myself pretty badly too but I just sat there like I was un-phased by it. My ex-hubby said he was asking me “What do you have to say for yourself? Look at this fucking mess you made and you broke the bookshelf goddamnit!” and he said I just stared at him like this, not saying a word, not blinking an eye, completely void of emotion so he snapped this pic of me and he said when the flash went off, I still did not blink an eye.

This was back in 2009 but some recent findings have me curious to find out the truth, to figure out what happened during those 2 years when I blacked out my memories. Must have been bad if I blocked it all out, because memory blocking is like a type of PTSD defense mechanism isn’t it? But every photo I just found of myself buried deep in my hard drive that was taken of me during those 2 years, I look like this. Void, empty and freakin psychotic. I thought I lost every photo from those 2 years but I discovered a folder with these which was labeled as “StrangeYears”.[/quote]

That story creeped me out and it’s even more creepy now that I see this!

Sometimes there are horror stories that leave me unphased,which is very weird,since as a kid,I used to struggle a lot with a huge hate of horror(I still loathe much of horror,even stuff like the Poltergeist),and I assume that it’s because my workings in the occult,make me understand the supernatural so much better,that it’s become more or less normal for me.

Ghosts aren’t scary when they’re simply imprints of a dead person.Vampires aren’t scary if they’re disease + the dark side of mankind +psychic vampires.

But there’d still be lots of horror that can freak me out.Anything gory,or too detailed.Anything that goes into the compltely unnatural.Various serial killers(I couldn’t sleep when I first read about the Zodiac,for example),and such.

Those days,when I can’t sleep,and am scared something is watching me in the darkness,my own thoughts attract something,and usually I can feel something.Fear grows,feeds it,and the cycle continues.

When this happens,I turn on my lights,and use some of EA’s demon-banishing methods,perform a LBRP and meditate to calm my mind.

I’ve had more than just one shadow person come in,simply because my fear invites them.I’ve had lots of spirits that the demons I call attract.Things a simply LBRP can’t banish.

Which is why I’ve learned tons of self-defense related spells,simply to banish stuff like that.Including exorcisms from pagan to Muslim,herbs aligned with Mars that wage war on the spirits,and ties to the spirit Zhong Kui.

This tale,of your experience,was one of those stories.

Just to emphasize that it shook me,this thing that happened to you.

Nevertheless,I found your tale absolutely completely fascinating!

Seriously,that thing is ugly.I would not want it in my house.Plus,it brought it’s pet cat into the house,remember? LOL.

So,I know this is a tad not good of an idea because…ye know…but you might wanna ask your ex-husband about your state.Like,for more details,on the stuff you completely missed,the stuff you don’t know about.He may have something about that time.

Also,isn’t it weird how he’s a super hardcore atheist,even after experiencing something LIKE THAT? :wink:

That’s the power of repression(btw,repression isn’t a defense mechanism used solely for PTSD,even I use it,to eliminate humiliating memories,which sometimes resurface,so I assume your memories will resurface too.

It gave me a strong feeling of unhappiness as though whatever it is was immensely sad and therefore reacts with anger out of frustration and pain.

I’m glad it’s not in your life any more!

1 Like

Wow I had something like this happen just little over a month ago.My ex’s best friends husband died in a tragic motorcycle accident and so my ex started asking me if I could try and help contact him.I’ve never tried contacting a deceased person in this manner besides my father.But I have dabbled in necromancy before which almost lead to a complete possession to the point where I had to take down my necromantic altar and it took some time to get rid of the spirits influence over me.
I would be sitting and watching tv one minute then the next thing I know I’m sitting in front of the altar pouring shots of rum into 2 shot glasses like there was someone else there.I would black out then come to to find myself talking to someone like I would another human if I was hanging out and drinking with them.
But I digress,
I made an altar for my friends husband which had a picture,white candle,shot of his favorite whiskey,a jar of his ashes,his name tag from the military,and a couple of things he had bought his wife like bracelets and stuff.Also like in your story there was was a black mirror involved which sat proped up behind the picture.
I used his photo as a sigil and would toast a shot of whiskey as well as anoint my forehead with his ashes upon my ajna chakra.

I would then start asking questions and write down whatever came to me like I would a demon or angel.
I would then call my gf and her friend (who were living together at the time) and read them the results.
I gave them answers that to questions I had no way of knowing.Like something about telling his wife to burn his tobacco come to find out he had a pack of cigs on him when he wrecked his bike that his wife had been holding onto just because it was one of the last things he bought.
He also told me “Tell Casey The Used sucks” (The Used is a shitty emo band that my gf loved) Well she has the bands autographs tattooed on her forearm and come to find out he use to make fun of her for having the tat which I didn’t know.

So it seemed I was making good contact and fast.
One night my gf was at my apartment to participate in contacting him.After the session I went the the bathroom to refresh myself.While in the restroom I heard my gf scream “OMG what the fuck is this?”

I ran into the living room and she was taking pictures of the altar.While reviewing the pictures we found 2 that had what appeared to be a human in them.Whatever it was was dressed in black and looked just like if someone was looking into a mirror and seeing their reflection but the person looked nothing like the man I was trying to contact.
So from that point on during and after every session with him I would take pictures with my phone.
Images began appearing in the mirror that were in no way looked like a human.
One was a face that appeared to have razor sharp teeth and looked decrepit like its face was melting.Also purple smoke began showing up in the pictures and orbs would be there if I shut the lights off.

A friend of mine at work works with a paranormal team as a hobbie.
I sent her the pictures and she had her team look at them and they said from their experience whatever it was was demonic in nature and they wanted nothing to do with an investigation.

If I can find a way to post the pictures from my phone here I will.I’m not very tech savvy but I’ll try.

This was also another thought of mine about my ex.I didn’t recognize the spirits in the photos from any demon I’ve worked with so it could be anything.But it may have attached itself to her.As far as me nothing out of the ordinary has happened.But I also stopped the experiment due to my past experiences with necromancy as I breifly mentioned earlier.I gave the mirror to the mans wife.Aparently my ex"s nightmares began at her friends house.

One of the human looking aparitions in the photo looked like a young pre-teen male which Lucifer is said to appear as a young boy,so I’ve wondered if it could be him.
I think I’m going through with the pact signing tonight.
Only have to change the part about him keeping my ex protected haha.
So I’ll ask him tonight.

But great post.Amazing story.
I witnessed my father who was an ex-Satanist undergo possesion the last 3 months of his life where he would growl,attack me,and do sick shit like cut his wrists in the middle of the night and wake me up by squeezing his blood onto my head.This all happened the month I turned 13 and continued until his death on Christmas eve morning where I found him in bed with blood coming from his mouth and nose,his face blue and bloated.This is still something that haunts me and bothers me to this day.Never really got over the trauma ofit.

So I totally relate to how you must feel about your experiences.
Great job on getting rid of whatever it is though!
I know what its like to become obsessed with an entity that is doing you harm.
It’s hard to let go.

But good for you!

With love and power
MK

1 Like

I noticed the duality thing too but I did not mention it because I wanted others to look at the photos and form their own opinions, but yes the original photo taken from about 8-9 feet away, the white figure almost looks like a little girl that is saddened and hurt while the close up version is creepy as hell. At first, I thought my friend was messing with me but with several close comparisons of the two versions of that photo, when I look more deeply at the original far away photo I can see some of those creepier features start to surface but more faintly than in the enhanced photo.

Here is where it gets even weirder, about the duality. During this time I felt as of there was more than one spirit in the house with me. I had a Native American woman who was a medicinal healer for her tribe that also studied wicca and paganism, tell me that I my guardian was looking out for me to make sure I did not get severly hurt but that he was somewhat powerless since I was unaware at that time that he even existed. She also said, she felt as if there was another spirit in the house, someone who had previously died there because the house was old and was not new when I moved in, but this spirit was aware of how tormented I felt and that she was also looking out for me.

Many times when I suddenly felt terrified and found it rather hard to breathe, I would flip on all the lights and sit in the living room next to the lamp rocking back and forth calling out for help and suddenly, I would feel this calming and peaceful presence appear that made me feel safe again. This presence would sit in the chair next to the couch and watch over me while I slept on the couch. Normally this thing did not bother me when I slept, it only seemed to bother other people by grabbing their legs and breathing down their necks but someone always had to mention it to me on the phone when I was alone and their suggestions made me too afraid to fall asleep while alone.

A little history research into the house revealed that before I moved in, a woman lived there who was bound to a wheelchair, permanently disabled and that’s why that one end of my house was being remodeled because since she was handicapped, she had to tear down some of the walls and door frames for her wheelchair to fit into each room because the doors in the house were a tight fit. Also, when I moved in I noticed a rather large stain on the floor, it was the original wood floor because the carpet in that room had been ripped out for some reason but when I saw that spot at first I felt uneasy around it like something bad had happened there. Several months later, I found out the handicapped woman fell out of her chair and did not have the strength to pull herself back up into her chair and she had no nurses or family around so she laid there on the floor and pretty much starved to death in that spot. They found her body quite some time after she had already passed on when a worker from the social security office came by to complete some paperwork for the nurse aide she was requesting and thought it was strange she did not answer the door because the lady knew this woman had no family or friends nearby and could not drive so she knew the lady had to be home, and a few days later she came back again and could see her lying on the floor thru the window.

Even stranger, the presence that sat in the chair next to me and protected me while I slept on the couch well, the chair this female presence occupied was sitting right on top of the original spot where the lady died. So I think she may have been the one protecting me. Maybe she was lonely and was finally happy to have someone around her and so she was keeping me safe because she enjoyed my company? And yes the cat thing, it was weird because I never felt it enough to wake up but my hubby would wake up screaming like a little bitch “It’s touching me again, what the fuck!?” and I could feel it when I woke up, like a kitty cat was taking its paws and trying to fluff up the blankets to get comfy before lying down. That’s why my hubby always joked and said maybe it was the ghost of my dead cat Tigger.

Actually, my ex-hubby did not start turning atheist until after all this creepy stuff started happening. Before that time, he was a non-theistic Satanist but with agnostic views about god, the devil etc. But it’s like when he started seeing me do all of these dark rituals he flipped out and went atheist. Because he always had strong psychic abilities to the point he could pinpoint the next elected officials 2-3 years before they even ran for office but he could sense when I had been doing dark rituals. He would come home and just know, he could feel it. Also during that time, my hubby was usually a very manly guy, hated gays and lesbians, loved everything about a woman. Suddenly, he started wearing makeup and dresses, acting like a gay man, taking me to the gay bars to watch drag queen shows, and requesting some rather strange sexual role play favors that were completley out of character for him.

Now that I think about it, it was like he took on a feminine role and started looking and acting like a woman. Grew his hair out really long, got his ears pierced, became over emotional like a pregnant woman and I started becoming unemotional, unconcerned with others feelings, and violent. Like we had a role reversal or something. When this thing was finally gone, he suddenly switched back to his old attitude of “Fuck those fags and dykes they make me sick!” Sometimes you could see this thing and it appeared like a black shadow on the wall so it’s weird that when it showed up in the photo it was white.

I don’t want to project a narrative onto this, because it could be something else, but when people don’t pass over correctly due to some reason, that’s when they need the help of a psychopomp, something I’ve mentioned a few times on here.

Often, devoid of any human connections, sense of where they are etc., they go mad with fear and confusion, which for mammals usually means becoming violent, weird, and lashing out.

I’ve seen the spirits of children become monstrous things, and even harmless older people turn into something that you want brain bleach for, just because they’re stuck.

Addiction, or just some hungering need, is a common feature among these stuck people and I’ve been in millions of pubs, and nightclubs, that had stuck spirits hanging round in droves, people who died of drink or who died and still wanted a drink, and they do tend to amplify addiction or binge use in the living.

And I’ve healed them, and fixed their woes (much easier than with the living in fact), and helped them pass along - psychopomp’s a really clumsy term, the Xian’s call it deliverance, which is better (until the inevitable duelling banjoes spring to mind!).

Anyway, you mentioning this makes me think I should go check it out (it can be done in the astral) - I kind of have a duty to the dead, because I have had immense gifts as a result of learning this work - like, my dead parent becoming my spirit guide, which was also very healing to the entire family when I was able to relate stuff that I’d never been told, giving them a sense of peace that death isn’t “the end” and so on.

I can’t do anything tonight but Friday I have some other journeying scheduled, so, ONLY if you want, PM me an approx location, whatever will help me find it astrally, and I’ll go see if there’s someone stuck there who needs to get a bit of help.

Of course, if it’s a scary hell demon and stuff, I might not be able to help (though some “demonic” hauntings that just harm people are also spirits stuck in the wrong realm, who just want to get back to their mommas or whatever) but I’ve been out and doing stuff this evening, and yet the sadness I saw when I looked at those photos stayed with me.

Oh yeah, this made me super depressed. I suddenly loathed myself, I hated my life, I called myself fat and ugly all the time, I hated the world and everyone in it which is not my personality at all. Normally, I am the one that remains calm and level-headed in a bad situation, the one that everyone turns to for comfort and ideas but during that time The smallest little setback or unforseen event would send me into a violent rage, going off on people to get that shit done for me NOW and I mean NOW bitch because I’m too good to wait for your 20 day waiting period. I would pester the shit of out people to get stuff done right away, things that normally require you to wait so many days. I would be on the phone every day griping until they did what I wanted immediately just to shut me up and keep me from calling them again. And that is not me at all.

Some of that spirits traits remained with me though. He imprinted on me and normally I can sit patiently and quietly in the doctors office or at the pharmacy while waiting on my meds, but occasionally his traits slip out and I am ready to wring someone’s neck for making me wait an extra 10 minutes for my meds or to see the doc or something. It causes a lot of arguments with my mom, but she does not believe in this stuff at all so she blames it on my ADD and says I’m having impulse control issues.

And as someone else asked, yes the yellow rings are still around my eyes. My eyes used to be a deep gray and blue mixture with almost white rings and when I started getting heavily into dark ritual they turned green and hazel with yellow rings. The intense green color really came out after working with Hecate and getting her tattooed on my calf. But they did in fact change color on me. But I am Irish/Scottish so the green eyes could have been a genetic thing.

But yes lady Eva, this thing was very hurt and violent. It followed me when I moved and when my hubby finally pointed out he thought that spirit was changing me for the worst, It was like flipping a switch that made me realize I was changing and becoming bitter. This thing followed me to 2 more apartments so I finally did a major banishing ritual and burnt an entire bundle of white sage, the whole apartment was filled with smoke like someone has been blazing a blunt in there, choking on the smoke but I burnt that whole 6" stick down to the end and hung Native American spirit catchers all over my wall (not the same thing as a dream catcher) and I did a call to my totem animals (obviously, the raven but also a bear at that time) and asked for my Native American ancestors to come protect me (I am also half Cherokee Indian).

After that, he left me alone but simple banishing rituals by themselves, did no good. He laughed at me and mocked me when I tried to banish him the first few times and I could not hear him speak but I felt like he was trying to say “nice try bitch, you ain’t gonna get rid of me that easily.” The woman in the wheelchair, she felt at peace like she was genuinely happy despite being wheelchair bound in her waking life. I’ll Pm you Eva if you want to help this spirit move on for good. From what you are telling me he seems human but then, why does his image in the picture look so demonic? Whatever he is he has some serious emotional issues and hopefully if you can help him, it will eliminate these outbursts I get on occasion when his personality comes roaring out of me like a lion.

Fuck yeah - this is one of two things, some spirit who’s a (forgive my Brit-speak) complete fucking cunt who needs a smackdown and rehoming, or, it might really be some dead twat who can’t handle it and has lost his/her shit as a result of being confused, and lost in the astral, etc.

I am NOT the panacea to all spirit woes, I can’t guarantee jack shit, but you’re basically the kind of person I wished and hoped would join this forum in order to make it full of awesome and to become the future, so, I’m biased! :wink:

PM me with whatever you feel okay sharing, I may be able to help, if not, then that’s just life. But I want to, and People like you are what my prophecy needs, so… :wink:

1 Like

I remember watching one of those paranormal shows on Tv and remember the guy saying the homeowners were so spooked and afraid their house would not sell very well if they let the crew come back so told the crew not to film the next day but they did let the one guy go back to the house to speak to the owners in private off-camera. Probably not the same show you were filming on but the one I saw where that happened was either Paranormal State or Ghost Adventures. I’m so pissed that Netflix removed paranormal state from streaming and dvd. I was not done with the last 3 seasons.

Anyway, at one point things got so out of hand I found myself looking at Ryan Buell’s website literally inches away from pressing that button to email him. I’m not too far from Athens Ohio so a lot of creepy shit happens in this area. I wanted to contact Ryan and see if he would consider coming out to my house and bring either Chip or Michelle with him to see what they could pick up on. I would’ve been completely honest with Chip about my witchcraft practices at the time and what I think ultimately lead to my possession besides, you can’t lie to Chip anyway. He’s a good medium and blatantly honest even when it hurts. LOL

But I really wanted to get some help from someone I felt I could probably trust because me and two witnesses also saw this thing out behind my house with intense yellow glowing eyes that’s body was so dark black it looked like it was missing a body all together and some online research lead all 3 of us to believe it may have been a hell hound but we thought nah, those are probably not real. But the reason I did not contact Ryan was because the home I was living in was located on a piece of my mom’s property and she doesn’t believe in the paranormal at all, so she forbad me to contact the Penn State research team because it would embarrass her she said.

Speaking of Athens OH, trying to figure out what caused this possession. Not sure if it was those strange symbols on that parchment scroll I purchased and hung up on my wall (they looked like hexagrams) or the Athens event. Because this happened after doing both of these things. I was watching Fox one night in October and as part of their Halloween programming they aired Fox’s Scariest Places On Earth top 13 countdown with Zelda Rubenstein from the Poltergeist as the narrator. Nearing the top 5 spots on the countdown they mentioned Athens, OH and I had never before heard about its creepy haunted history but of course, Athens is a hop/skip/jump from here so I decided to go exploring in the middle of the night.

Me and hubby drove there on a whim and began to explore the cemeteries that surrounded the city supposedly 5 of them in the shape of a pentagram and the city was in the middle of it. Only got to 3 of out 5 because one was heavily guarded and the other we could not find it. One of the angel statues in a cemetery I swear was crying and had permanent tear marks on its face. We get lost in that cemetery and drive around an hour literally driving around the same circle but to us, we thought we were going in different directions each time. Like a mini Pan’s labyrinth. Finally get out of there and head over to the Ohio University campus.

Our intention was to check out the dorm room where the girl did the Satanic rituals, supposedly became possessed and committed suicide and the walls forever shed her blood, no matter how many times the walls were painted over they say her blood would eventually leak back thru the paint but we got to talking to a student there asking where the dorm was and he said you can’t go up there. They turned it into a boiler room because all future students that lived there suffered serious mental issues or something and it was locked. His voice kept fading in and out, thought he was just a mumbler that talked really low at first because we kept having to ask him to repeat himself.

So I asked this guy about some other spots to check out and he told me then he said, make sure to go check out the Ridges insane asylum. I asked him where and he pointed over past some buildings and said that way, the second we turned our heads to look in the direction he was pointing to we turned back not 2 seconds later and he was gone. We were standing in the middle of an open campus, nowhere in hell he could have possibly walked to and disappeared out of sight in 2 seconds because there were no trees or buildings close by and he was a chubby guy so he couldn’t have ran fast enough to hide behind the closest building.

Hubby says, did that guy just fuckin vanish into thin air? I said, I think so. Then it dawned on us, every college student that walked past us during the entire 10 minutes we were talking to this guy was staring at us like we were crazy or something. They all gave us a strange look and I said you know what, I think we were just talking to a spirit and if so that would explain all the odd looks we got because what if only we could see him and people thought we were schizo? Odd because the last thing he said to us before he just vanished was (while talking about the Ridges) “Be careful up there. You may not leave as the same person you were before.” then he chuckled and vanished.

Went to the Ridges insane asylum and technically I am telling on myself here but oh well this happened years ago so nothing they can do about it now. Regular people are not supposed to go in there, only police if need be, and paranormal investigative teams but again, that daredevil in me couldn’t resist so I found a way in on my own. There was a fire in there and maybe some of the patients were killed? But there would be a lot of saddened and angry spirits in there anyway because they practiced medieval torturous methods of psychology.

I did not make it very far inside because I kept hearing noises, the kind a crazy person doped up on serious drugs in an almost catatonic state would make repeatedly and our flashlight went out. Tried to snap a few pics real quick but our camera went dead too. Just then, we feel a big gust of wind bone chilling cold out of nowhere come sweeping up thru the hallway and engulf us, went right thru us and past our heads. Mind you, the windows were all boarded up very tightly from the outside and the wind did not come from the direction of the doorway we broke into so it was unexplainable.

After that we ran out of there like two big cry babies, hopped in the car, which would not start because the battery was dead as well. I was more concerned about getting stuck up there and getting caught by the cops in an off-limits place that we sort of broke into. But it finally started and we felt like something followed us home. The story gets even creepier from there but I have probably typed too much as it is so I’ll stop here but the thing vanished when we got home, then possession stuff surfaced a few years later. So not sure if this thing was lying dormant because we could feel it on occasion before I got possessed but it never took over me or started tormenting people until I brought the hexagram thing in the house. I think the handicapped woman in the house was already there when we moved in but she was friendly.

You can read some of the history there ^^

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:6132”]You may have read some of my previous posts that mentioned a haunting in one of my former homes and that I swear the entity in my home was possessing me without my consent because I would feel off then suddenly my behavior would turn violent, I would break furniture, put my fist thru glass coffee tables, and started drinking alcohol every night which was NOT common of me.

Original Pic

This was back in 2009 but some recent findings have me curious to find out the truth, to figure out what happened during those 2 years when I blacked out my memories. Must have been bad if I blocked it all out, because memory blocking is like a type of PTSD defense mechanism isn’t it? But every photo I just found of myself buried deep in my hard drive that was taken of me during those 2 years, I look like this. Void, empty and freakin psychotic. I thought I lost every photo from those 2 years but I discovered a folder with these which was labeled as “StrangeYears”.[/quote]

You know what? It might be a poltergeist. I’ve heard stories of some people having this “noisy ghost” experience based on some form of trauma. In my experience, it isn’t the only kind. Depending on how emotionally “violent” you are, it can manifest itself in terms of possession or hurting you- however, that is rare. Mostly, poltergeists just break things or trip you.

That’s just a general statement, it isn’t so specific for you. When taking drugs, it does open up psychic pathways that allow more “things” to pop up. When doing white magick or something “harmless,” they usually show up as astral garbage. When doing black magick, it can attract demons. Not everyone we know is listed in Geotic sources. Which is great for learning new things but bad if you’re spiraling.

Also, it may be a trickster spirit of sorts. It may not be bad now but it could lead to unwise experimentation. I’m glad you’re stuff has calmed a bit. A good therapist usually can assist with that but I’d leave out the occult stuff unless you want to tell them. However, since I’ve seen numerous therapists, including a 7-day, 6-night luxurious stay in a psych ward, I’ve found that most are kind of… crappy. I’m sure there are great ones but I’m serious about not having one.

Oddly enough, doing the the LBRP and the BRH actually calmed me for a while. My therapist at the time, who sucked anyway, couldn’t explain it. Now, that can assist but really, it does help to “clear the air” a bit so you can maintain a better sense of control.

Anyway, it clears the immediate area of all negative and positive influences. Now, if it doesn’t work like you want it, do it again or simply wait. It can take time. If it keeps coming back, and you’ve done everything right, it’s your shadow aspect. It won’t harm you, since it is you, but that’s a good time to see a therapist- again, a GOOD ONE. I’m not happy with most members in that community right now. Best of luck! =D

I used to post stuff like this all the time when I had a fb account. I have a ton of pictures and audio files containing evps from evocations and so on. If you’re really wanting to capture this entity or any entity for that matter on film I would suggest evoking it the way EA goes about it in E.E. Smoke does wonders…

Here’s a pic I snapped last year when I was working with Prince Stolas. I used the method in E.E.

Is that an owl formation in the smoke?

Is that an owl formation in the smoke?[/quote]

Stolas materializes as an owl with stork feet and a crown, I think.

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:12, topic:6132”]I used to post stuff like this all the time when I had a fb account. I have a ton of pictures and audio files containing evps from evocations and so on. If you’re really wanting to capture this entity or any entity for that matter on film I would suggest evoking it the way EA goes about it in E.E. Smoke does wonders…

Here’s a pic I snapped last year when I was working with Prince Stolas. I used the method in E.E.[/quote]

I can see a big goats head with horns beside it.

I see the goat head now too, since you mentioned it.

Is that an owl formation in the smoke?[/quote]

Every time I’ve ever worked with him he appeared as a Great Horned Owl. I just thought it was an interesting capture given the circumstances. Btw the pic you captured is pretty creepy. It reminds me of an old school demon from an 80’s horror film with a stretched out smile.

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:12, topic:6132”]I used to post stuff like this all the time when I had a fb account. I have a ton of pictures and audio files containing evps from evocations and so on. If you’re really wanting to capture this entity or any entity for that matter on film I would suggest evoking it the way EA goes about it in E.E. Smoke does wonders…

Here’s a pic I snapped last year when I was working with Prince Stolas. I used the method in E.E.[/quote]

That does look a lot like an owl, but I think the more interesting image is the grinning demon face centered against the black vase in the background. Good shot either way.