Creative Writing

Heyyy

Any of you awesome guys interested in creative writing? Like FictionPress or FanFiction stuff? I love writing co-op stories with other people. I haven’t been too motivated with my own stuff lately. If anyone has an interest in creative writing I’d defs like to get in touch with you.

I suppose on another note, if any of you have experience in writing you can link stuff or talk about it or whatever.

5 Likes

I enjoy creative writing quite a bit. I dunno about anything too time-intensive, but I’d be down to participate in a thread where we alternate writing paragraphs to advance a story or something similar?

1 Like

Meeeee

I love creative writing; it’s practically my calling. I’ve been doing it since I was very young.

1 Like

I’ll be messaging you both ^ especially when I’m less drunk. Anyway… you guys might not know about co-op stories which is something I have found sooo fun. It’s like, before you start the story we both agree on a basic plot outline (it can also help to write a basic character profile of your MC) and then you just take turns writing your own chapters with your own MCs. It’s kind of like writing separate stories cause you have separate MCs but you learn to involve each other and focus on each other’s stuff for the sake of the story.

1 Like

You can do it with two or more writers and you just take turns writing chapters. And there’s an interesting dynamism to it. Plus surprises cause you are working with other people and seeing where the story goes.

You can plan it out more later if the other writer(s) wants to make the plot more detailed.

1 Like

That sounds cool, I’m game! :smiley:

1 Like

I have various online profiles I will mention here. And you will see various stories on them and some were co-op stories.

FictionPress:

Zoicite23
Encore19
LittleAlchemist
D1ckhead

FanFiction:

Zoicite23
Encore19

Not that I’m asking for views, but you guys might be interested in the stuff I have done.

1 Like

Cause putting stuff online means you can get reviews and a following, which is something I’ve always loved doing.

I’d be down for a collaborative short fiction piece, either as a duo or a group.

1 Like

If any of you guys are interested in writing stuff and putting it online message me

I love creative writing!

2 Likes

Me and Levi have started a zombie story if you guys are interested, or want to take a look and see if it looks like fun.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3325006/1/Z0MBIE-AP0CALYPSE

Maybe we’d be willing to add another writer, or work on other stuff as well. Maybe we can mix the occult into it somehow xD

I’ve been known to write pony-fanfiction once upon a time…

Haha awesome! I don’t judge, I’ve written heaps of fanfiction too. Just not ponies

I think the funny thing is some pony-fiction writers are so good that they write better than many professional writers.

1 Like

Probably. I haven’t read any pony stuff, but I’m sure there’s good stories of them out there. You do get a surprising amount of well-written stories on fictionpress/fanfiction, when you get past the drivel. And they can give you good constructive criticism on the review games as well.

1 Like