Creating your own ritual with a spirit

Hi

My question is how can one create a ritual with a spirit for a specific purpose ?

4 Likes

@LordVader Channel a sigil, and words of demonic power. That’s all the ritual you need for most things.

3 Likes

For example I will utilise the thoughtform Flying spaghetti monster(FSM). I will create a symbol for the FSM such a meatballs and spaghetti. I buy the things he likes, chant his name over and over while visualizing his symbol. I’ll throw as much emotion into this as a i can. Do a certain movement certain specific things that you want to make the sigil. Channel the FSM while doing this. Perhaps the ritual will be preparing spaghetti for him.

4 Likes

@John_Doe I wouldn’t say create a sigil. Just channel one. Channeled sigils are more powerful. Their are some cases where creating a sigil may prove more useful, but one directly from the Spirits tends to work better.

Agreed. Perhaps the example wasn’t the best.

1 Like

Lol what’s with this thought form? I had chicken Bellagio last night. A parmesan crusted chicken breast over basil pasta and very thinly sliced proscuitto and arugula garnish. Makes me wonder if you weren’t influencing me with that thought form.

1 Like

:smiling_imp: he demands a sacrifice of tomato sauce

4 Likes

I will do pasta and meatballs next week as Teriyaki is this week. Great idea as I was looking for simple, inexpensive but delicious. Actually, the flavor is all in how the meatballs are made.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your guidances

1 Like

S Connolly teaches how to create your own rituals in her daemonolater’s guide to daemonic magic

2 Likes

i’ve been wondering this as well thank you for asking