Creating a group of practicing Magicians

hello magicians, I’ve been a lurker here for some time.Im a practicing magician with a little more than 7 years of study and experience.

I felt the need to post now because of my project. my intention is to create a group of practicing magicians who are ready to do evocations and/or sorcery at least once every two days. Ready to talk about the methods in a result focused way in order to help the development of new techniques of evocation and other forms of sorcery

I don’t want the group to be too big and lose order and focus. I want to enter in contact with practicing magicians (preferably with an a-religious, pragmatic worldview) to do some extreme proactive action on methods and techniques.

If you are someone interested in practice and discussion, fraternity and hard work. You are welcome to enter in contact with me. We will do colossal things together!

5 Likes

Im in @mattt161
What type of Entities are Included?

1 Like

Hello Micah! I work primally with demons, but i really dont care about the labelling of the entities. More focused on the pragmatic effort to progress, Of all people involved.

3 Likes

Hell yes man
Mark me down…
And pls introduce yourself in the New Members area if you havent done so already

1 Like

If you want to recruit on BALG, perhaps you should post in the Intro thread and tell us about yourself and your experience. It is a rule of this forum after all.

Haha @Micah you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Micah Incredible! Will introduce myself, thanks for the heads-up

3 Likes

will do be doing it right now.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight
I saw your symbol pop up while i was typing and was like,
“Well, might as well go ahead and say it” :joy:

4 Likes

I see your prescience is developing nicely :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Im in. Interested on the methological view of practice.

1 Like

Joins 1 hour ago - immediately wants to create an offsite group… hmmn.

No, just no.

3 Likes

That’s exactly my focus.

2 Likes

Hey, my account was created solely for the purpose of call magicians for this project. Joining, acting out a persona for 3 months then say what my real intentions are is not my way of doing things. I prefer to be honest

3 Likes

Im getting pretty excited with the possibilities… For everyone who will be in the workgroup. Im thinking on having a thought form, maybe a simple one to help everyone in the circle with their objectives. I got quite experienced with thought forms so I could take the bulk of the task :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, as far as I can tell, it is not against the forum rules to try and find members to practice with.

You’re not soliciting for a cult or a religion (well, as far as I can tell) so you should be good @mattt161

Though the final arbiter of that is our mighty moderator @Lady_Eva

However, it does seem a bit suspicious for someone completely unknown to other members here to come onto a long running forum like BALG specifically looking to recruit other magicians for a “project” they know nothing about. @HermesHorse isn’t wrong. Nothing personal against you, but we don’t know you so why would we want to work with you?

The members here are very friendly and willing to help, but we all have good relationships with each other built over many months of interactions, so it sort of comes across like forcing yourself into a peer group and trying to usurp their abilities for your own agenda.

I’m not interested in participating and please don’t take it personally if no one else is either. You might have more luck sticking around and actually letting people get to know you as a magician.

6 Likes

Don’t worry fren no offense taken.

It wasn’t a planned thing. As I said I lurked here, read the experiences and took them as data for my practices.
The idea popped into my head. It’s 6am now. Im a Designer, and I passed all night working but I just couldn’t wait for more to take action in fear of forgetting about it and let the idea fade away.

I comprehend it must look weird for people In the community (I must be looking like a bot trying to sell some snake oil at this point) but this is it man.

Ive been 100% honest and you have 200% of the reason to be suspicious.

2 Likes

It’s all good. I saw your post doling out some knowledge and that’s exactly the kind of thing that will help people get to know you and ease suspicion so more willing participants may lend you their might :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks fren :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Key word.

1 Like

I’m suspicious because this is what I’ve been trying to do for the past couple years with great frustration, but what makes it worse is I have a stalker, my uncle who lives in the same house as me, who likes to invade my personal spaces like forums to mock my weaknesses.

And this guy fits the bill, a hundo.

1 Like