Creating a group of practicing Magicians

Also, how would you know what it’s like?

1 Like

Why is that funny?

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly know fam.

1 Like

never mind, I thought it was a joke

1 Like

Knot a joke.

1 Like

Aware

1 Like

hello my friend let’s say I’m interested. :slight_smile: let’s talk privately on this ok?

1 Like

so you wanna team, up too mkultra?

1 Like

No, I don’t know if I have that much to contribute to your group, I’m not on the cutting edge on any new forms of magic.

2 Likes

u can join we accept all who desire

2 Likes

I would like to join. Im already practicing ritual 3 in demons of magick every other day if not every day. I have a sore throat atm tho so after 3-4 days I will be evoking again

2 Likes

ye i’ll link you on facebook with a member

1 Like

basicaly i had this idea of the post maker first but i search for membersa personaly one on one versus a post. i think we should all team up if you like.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be great

1 Like

cool we can pass this coonversation to my facebook ggroup if you like

1 Like

My order is Called O.F.S. We will discuss it personally in depth.

1 Like

or do you prffer skype or some other method of communication?

1 Like

or do you wanna discusss this here?

1 Like

We have a rule on free readings and other services to the effect they cannot be offered until someone has been a reasonably active member for 3 months, which is in place precisely because it can take a while for people to get to know someone, and anyone who joins could, prior to this rule, gather lots of juicy data, contact details, even confidential information and names of third parties, so we brought that rule in and it has worked very well and successfully outed at least a couple of different individuals previously banned from the forum for abuse.

One of them was in the habit of offering free work, free entities, and similar, in order to begin targeted magickal attacks.

BALG’s forum is not the personal recruiting ground for anyone’s cult, movement, or anything of that nature - if you wish to get to know people and make friends, and work in groups, that’s fine, but anyone who joins must understand the OP hasn’t even cleared the probation sufficient to send PMs yet.

I’m going to close this thread, if people have already hooked up that’s your own business but coming on here to promote joining a group that is already merging into free services and doing magick ON forum members is a little too close to things that have caused problems before.

It isn’t falseness or insincerity to respect a community you join and get to know people before asking for them to enter into groups formed outside the forum.

6 Likes