Creating my own crossroads (hoodoo)

I want to ask Is it possible to create your own intersection somewhere I read that yes I would like to create and use the intersection for my magic purposes spells and rituals Because there is not much intersection Where is private I want to use this own intersection on crossroads ritual too…
it is possible to create your own intersection and does it work?I know it sounds like a stupid question but someone says it works And told me this

Go to a place and meet yourself and sing or do whatever you want. In the air in front of you make an “X” in the air with your right hand. Then make an “X” in the air with your left hand. In that area in-between the two "X"s do your business! Thrust both your hands through that place and start your stuff.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried it but I see no reason why it couldn’t work. It’s a symbol after all.

Here’s alternative, he said that it worked:

2 Likes

Ohhh Thanks I want to try to make hoodoo crossroads ritual meeting with Black men every time this ritual failed because there were always some people walking around me at the crossroads and didn’t have privacy I hope it will work

1 Like

I hope you succeed! :sparkles:

1 Like

I assume you are talking about the fabled Black Man of the Sabbath, or basically The Devil, not that you’re trying to summon and meet actual men of African like you’re some kind of Goetic Tinder! :stuck_out_tongue: If so, please note that The Crossroads IS NOT a physical place but a state of mind, a kind of middle point where summoner and spirit meet! Either way building your own crossroads will help, as it will doing any summoning at the base of a staircase, with your back turned to it, as if you are waiting for the spirit to show behind you.

Best of luck!

7 Likes

I hope this replacement for crossroads will work for a classic crossroads ritual meeting with Black man I have already tried this ritual about four times :smile:and every time it was a failure because of the people who went there and annoyed me it was a terribly embarrassing feeling when you were standing at the crossroads at midnight singing And around you Are People It was horrible for this thing is just a need a privacy for me:grin:

1 Like

Mate, I remember something a friend used to do, which was:

1.- Secure a room in an abandoned building:

He used a derelict factory that had a basement. He went there, sealed all doors with wood planks or just by piling up furniture. Did the same with windows. Basically ensured that only he knew the right way how to get in or out.

2.- Do all rites needed at home:

Enjoying the privacy of his own place, rented or otherwise, he’d do what he needed there discreetely.

3.- Leave home:

He’d go to the abandoned factory and sit down on a chair, in complete darkness, waiting. Sometimes there would be apparitions, other times just insight, simply put solutions to his problems by original thoughts.

He kept doing that but eventually quit because of the pollutants in the air. Says it’s better if you sit with your back against the closet (popular place by fiction and otherwise for spirits to bugger people), after calling up the being you want, as if you could hear them whisper through the closet’s door.

Try it out, in any case the crossroads what is truly needed. Just sheer will. I am sure you will succeed :smiley: !

1 Like

Same i think do in forest, with right lines. Road i have at village is real crossroad with right angle but cars pass always. Hm some village ppl talked use for send magic back, my friend haved somethng on skin and he do some ritual on crossroad and transfer, or get ride of skin problem. Its worked