Creating an entity

I’ve heard that some people have attempted and accomplished in creating an entity. How does one do it, and is it difficult?

If it’s something I can get behind, I have some very great plans in mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@anon9236988 I mean creating basic egregores is easy. I personally would recommend Cabal material all the way for that. There are plenty of instructions on creating what they call Legionnaires in there.

2 Likes

Plenty of ways. What way are you wanting to use?

Are you wanting a demon child? Because that is something else entirely…

2 Likes

Oh no, not a demon child. I don’t plan on that, but I can’t say whether or not some demons plan on it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can use shadows or sigils… Servitors aren’t too hard from what I’ve heard… There are a lot of ways

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 Shadows is fun. That’s all Rites in the Thirteen Tongues stuff.

2 Likes

Or BMoA stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 Umbra is a BMoA thing too?

1 Like

Read the below books -

Creating Magickal Entities - David Michael Cunningham

Magickal Servitors-Create Your Own Spirits to Attract Pleasure, Power and Prosperity - Damon Brand

Familiar spirits - Donald Tyson

2 Likes

I tried researching some and then I’ve had an entity try to help. They give off massive amounts of energy and they’re very knowledgeable, yet I have no clue who it is helping me.

Anywho, he said some others actually want this entity creation to follow through. They say that my entity creation and I have potential. Now, I don’t know if it’s really happening, or I’m going nuts. (Maybe both)

I’ve been told “We need one more energy source…” Now I’m unsure what he means. I’m just confused by all of this, but I follow through the instructions and advice, lol