Creating 7 different servitors... Lam, Vam, Ram, Yam, Ham, Aum, and Om

You could create 7 different servitors giving each of them the task of doing what the normal mantra… For example "LAM — Root Chakra Chanting this mantra will cleanse impurities that can collect in the root chakra – literally opening you up to feelings of security, prosperity and belonging – and clearing any blocked energy that is being prevented from moving through to the other six main energy centers." You do the same thing for the other corresponding chakras as needed. It’s quite effective if you usually do meditations concerning the chakras it would double the efficiency in my opinion. Also for servitor maintenance it would be very easy as all you would have to do is your normal meditation(basically). Thoughts?

7 Likes

Seriously these are all the words of power to open the chakras. Not for empowering a servitor you do that through your will

3 Likes

The point isn’t to empower a servitor. The point of this imo would to be combining a servitor to amplify the effects of these words of power. Think of it like every time you say the magickal word “boo” you also have a spirit amplify the magickal word.

Try and see for yourself.

1 Like

Yes I agree on the Servitor. A thought construction is created through belief/intention/will/desire and can be empowered with Mantras, but it’s function can also be to transmit the vibration/energy of mantra or anything else.

As for LAM I do not know as I do not work with that brande of magick. I do demonic and Runic.

2 Likes

Interesting… It seems that to keep the servitor fed you must acknowledge them but you might as well just acknowledge your chakra… However if he does more than just open, if he amplifies, I suppose his creation will be worth while.

Try it!

2 Likes