Create your own astral cord

But if there is a disconnection?

Yeah. that is what I call freedom.

That’s called dying, you won’t have a disconnection. The moment there’s some kind of shock or you lack the energy to go further, you end up right back in your body.

1 Like

Don’t say that

More like going from one troubled life to the next, your lack of knowing what will happen to you after you’re perma gone. Who’s to say you don’t become some entity’s toy or some thoughtform’s punching bag since you are choosing astral. Maybe you should experience first.

2 Likes

Yes. That is what I am going to do. You think I am going to give my body away before I properly empower my astral body?

Empowering your astral body doesn’t mean your “afterlife” is going to be all sunshine and roses and you’re not going to be invincible, you can still be broken.

2 Likes

I have a pact with amienial as well. For protection

And you think that’s going to do anything? lol. You have a really naive view on the spiritual. Just because one being or whatever it is gives you protection doesn’t mean there’s not bigger fish or things that can’t touch you.

2 Likes

Never said there isn’t

I don’t know if making the body “spiritual” is possible (and if this in fact would mean killing it), still sometimes I pursue that goal, so there would be this option although of course is, if not downright impossible, nearly so. Alchemy, Dzogchen, Kriya Yoga…

1 Like

You know, this has been said to you over and over again by many people here, but if you spent your time actually developing yourself spiritually instead of whining and looking for short cuts to some fantasy world that doesn’t exist, then you could survive bodily death in a body of Light or Living Fire.

As it stands right now, you will dissolve into the second death because you obviously have no grasp on the planes, and you ignore anything you don’t want to hear. The astral does not confer immortality like you seem to think it does.

4 Likes

He’s more talking about leaving his physical body and staying gone.

3 Likes

Like I said I am going to do intensive empowerment of my astral body before fully leaving

Then please just do it and stop bashing our heads with same question man, please.

1 Like

You mean, accomplish nothing, right? lol

There is no such thing as “empowerment” of your astral body. That’s not how it works.

3 Likes

Plus before that, I am planning onactivating light body,golden body and diamond body along with DNA activations.

Yes train astral body. Empower it. Make it so that it can use and control more energy.

Are these types of axes in minecraft? :rofl:

1 Like

No, they are real levels of ascension of astral body into powerful source energy. though I will do those up to the amount where I can retain ego