Crazy advanced science?

Oh, that’s who’s been hanging around in the bathroom. :flushed:

But seriously, thanks for the reminder. I think they could be still useful once we get re-acquainted. :smile:

1 Like

Bardon’s book on evocation has many spirits just for this listed though much of what might be learned he will likely not be able to publicly use because most groups out there specialize in disappearing people that challenge their cult of accepted science. I myself got some pretty nifty stuff but it would be extremely costly to even try to make to see how it checks out and making it would probably get me killed as it fixes too many profitable issues in the world at once plus humanity isn’t likely going to be ready for it for centuries at this rate if ever.

3 Likes

Many have spoken of scientists using the occult, or vice versa. Back in ye old days, philosophy, religion, sorcery, science, all of these were inseparable.

Science itself is not contrary to magic, but reason and logic, are limiters of sorcery. They have their functions, but at the end of the day, magic belongs to the inexplicable, and to the place of silent knowledge. This obsession with reason, however, is only present in humans, and other cultures have integrated technology and magic seamlessly.

In any case, I am sure you can make amazing progress, going beyond normal radionics. After all, didn’t Faust sell his soul for knowledge of science?

5 Likes

@Seraph

See my post above :smiley: I am also really interested in this kind of stuff. I study mechanical/ aerospace engineering and my dream is to become someone like Jack Parsons, someone who invents great stuff and contributes to society with magickal help. I want occultism and science to fully merge with eachother.

I want Occult Institutes of Technology, Occult Technical Universities who are being led by science demons and their human followers.

Albert Einstein was also a fervent lucid dreamer, and all those great scientists were somehow connected to a higher dimension / consciousness or something.

I could do alot if I succeeded with soul / astral travel. I still have alot of practicing to do.

Opening psychic senses is a slow path, when I get into the astral plane, i’m going to study and learn there, and maybe I will write books about my new found knowledge

2 Likes

@Nemessis

Very interesting! What stuff did you found out? It’s a shame that people get killed because of big companies don’t want to see their profits drying up… Fuck that shit, I want to advance civilization, but I know there are some people who don’t want that.

3 Likes

Sounds like that science fiction book I started writing a while back. I never finished it though it was really cool and interesting. I have universities named after demons and people trying to develop a scientific method of teleportation.

2 Likes

I saw your post :slight_smile: I’m actually study OHS engineering, and I’m thinking if I can develop ability to predict accidends in work and- prevent them to happen.

About merging- I have similar thoughts :smiley: And about that: did someone perform evocation with termovisual camera record and magnetometer measurements? Maybe this will be some base for such occult technology in future? This kind of experiment is in my plans when I will have money to buy needed stuff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It dealt with free energy and perfect recycling of any material into base elements through the use of controlled bursts of fusion and fission on any element to transmute it into another. This isn’t a small bit of technology either it is fucking huge so keep that in mind. Relies heavily on the use of magnetic energies and manipulation of gravity through magnetic forces.

2 Likes

Could you please tell me more about this? I plan on evoking entities for this reason, I am not interested in going public with the technology I gain just personal use.

That person requested their account be closed, sorry - if you see a username like “anon6342784” it will be from an account that has been permanently closed, and if you click on it to view their profile, that should tell you why.

1 Like

I started out to be an engineer once upon a time.

Peter Carroll once said something like, “Magic is the science of the improbable. Science is the magic of the likely.” That’s a pretty good thing, I think.

That said, I tend to think of magic as a fourth thing that along with science, art, and religion comprise our ways of knowing as a species. Philosophy is often seen as a fifth way, but that’s more about defining the other four and the limits of what is knowable. As my philosophy professor put it, “Philosophy isn’t another slice of the pie of knowledge. It’s the pan. It’s the thing that makes this a pie and not a cake.”