Crazy advanced science?

So a friend of mine is an engineer and he was always very interested in spirituality and supernatural and had done his research and had his own theories about this so I started to slowly open up to him and share with him the stuff I know from the occult and fortunately he was open minded enough to hear me out and now he wants to know if he can gain knowledge through occult that is inaccessible to others through normal means…

I decided to tell him I would ask some more advanced occultists so I could give him the perfect answer…

So what do you guys think ? I mean think about it we’re talking about ENGINEERING here !

Complex mathematics and stuff

So the idea I had was simply asking spirits but considering the complex information that is going to be received I’d say it’s really difficult

So what should I tell him ?

6 Likes

Tesla & Einstein both admitted to using “occult” methods, he should go re-read even just their wikipedia pages for basic info.

9 Likes

Yes I know it’s possible but what methods are out there for receiving such complex info ?

1 Like

Many great minds throughout history have used the occult for gaining knowledge

3 Likes

Find the ones they used and send him the reputable normie-friendly links.

I’m not doing it for you.

Unless he’s hot?

10 Likes

As I understand President Marbas is a mechanical engineer and is known for helping with design and build.

5 Likes

Couldn’t find’em mate

He sure is a lush one :joy::joy::joy:

If you’re into virgins though :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:(all studying smart type :grin::grin:)

So If yeh don’t mind tell me y’r method mate

3 Likes

Yeah they’re hidden on the dark web, known as WIKIPEDIA! :stuck_out_tongue:

During his early life, Tesla was repeatedly stricken with illness. He suffered a peculiar affliction in which blinding flashes of light would appear before his eyes, often accompanied by visions.[229] Often, the visions were linked to a word or idea he might have come across; at other times they would provide the solution to a particular problem he had encountered. Just by hearing the name of an item, he would be able to envision it in realistic detail.[229]

World can’t have cold fusion because you’re a lazy fucker. :stuck_out_tongue:

Send nudes. :+1:

5 Likes

This is great!

I’m a mechanical / aerospace engineering student with a great interest in physics, like quantum mechanics etc and I want to achieve lucid dreaming / astral projection to gain more advanced science knowledge which maybe can lead to breakthroughs in the future.

I am still learning all the concepts, but it would be the best if a scientific researcher also is into occult and uses various methods.

There is a physicist who is researching the subconscious mind/ paranormal world. If he’d knew how to communicate with science demons, maybe he could propel us into a high tech future, with things that we never could have imagined.

For anyone who is interested he wrote 3 books called: My Big Toe.

It’s really interesting how people out there are trying to merge our scientific knowledge with the astral world.

But unfortunately, one would need a deep profound background in mathematics / physics to understand the concepts because it’s really really abstract.

4 Likes

Read on for the later posts as well. :+1:

3 Likes

Danke schoen frau Eva !

But you see the reason I asked the question here is because I’m looking for answers from the living !!!

I mean more in depth stuff because this is something I too want to use in my own field of study that is computer programming

Of course there are many entities out there who would assist you in such things but honestly if it was that simple then governments and giant corporations would employ these methods and we had star wars technology today Lol

Thought I might find something here

Thanks again we’ll find a way :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

You asked for occult methods to deliver things for your friend (or was that, your “friend”? :thinking: ) and I ponied up the infos. :innocent:

What do you mean?

Governments have traditionally existed to control power, not to help people overturn the power structure through radical innovations. I won’t go any further because no politics on the forum… :wink:

4 Likes

Yes and I appreciate it it is a good one

But to be more accurate I was trying to see how would you guys do it?

What ?

I mean both of them are dead so they can’t give me in depth info but people here that are using occult for similar purposes can

1 Like

I posted how. :thinking:

I meant, now that you’re asking, was that a “friend” as in, “My friend slipped coming out of the shower and fell onto a banana that lodged up his bum and can anyone tell me how to get it out before my mum comes home, because it really itches?” kind of “friend”

The methods are defined in those links and widely on the web, Tesla was evidently having some kind of shamanistic vision of the Universal Mind (also see Napoleon Hill) and Einstein used to visualise talking to people to liberate that awareness.

if you want to be told to buy three common herbs and (just for texture/credibility) one rare one you have to order online and wait anxiously for, to burn in a dish while drawing a complex sigil and summoning a specific being very few people have heard of, on a date you have to wait a long but not-intolerable amount of time for, I cannot help there. :smiley:

This topic needs other people replying, I’ve flown my mission. :star:

2 Likes

The answer is yes. You can gain knowledge both scientific and mechanical engineering through the occult and some spirits Marbas for example specialize in the mechnical arts but all touch upon scientific subjects including engineering if it interests the sorcerer.

There are several famous examples Jack Parsons who was a deciple of Crowley in fact head of the OTO in California.

Marvel Whiteside Parsons (a.k.a Jack Parsons), co-founder of Jet Propulsion Laboratories. Parsons made major contributions to rocket development, and solid fuel propellant. The solid motors on the Space Shuttle and the motors in the Minuteman missile were based on the solid propellant technology that he invented. He was a founding member of Aerojet Corporation, and he even has a crater on the dark side of the moon named after him.

In 1939 Parsons and his wife Helen joined the O.T.O.’s Pasadena chapter, known as the Agape Lodge, which was led by Wilfred Smith. He began correspondence with Crowley, and quickly became Crowley’s American representative for the O.T.O.

5 Likes

Damn, I had a cabinet like that. :flushed:
How did I completely forget about them.

2 Likes

But they didn’t forget you. :no_mouth:

Every shower you’ve taken since, they were present.

Waiting.

Watching.

JUST KIDDING!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks @lawclerk useful info :+1::+1::+1:

You know I believe it is how some ancient civilizations such as ancient Egypt had achievements you would consider miraculous due to the limited knowledge of their time

Also who knows maybe some GREAT MINDS from history did not have a super high iq…

Maybe they had HELP from the other side

3 Likes

You’re right and spot on. I believe that many in the ancient world and in present day America employed socerery to gain knowledge and foresight. This includes many famous scientists and occultists, even L. Ron Hubbard was a collaborator with Parsons in the OTO the list is endless.

Jack Parsons, who at the time was Master of Agapé Lodge No. 2, one of the American lodges of Aleister Crowley’s Ordo Templi Orientis. Hubbard and Parsons had started a business together and began the Babalon Working. The business partnership ultimately ended in shambles, Hubbard ran off with Parsons’ boat, and went on to start his sci-fi religion, Scientology.

5 Likes

Man, Newton was interested in astrology and alchemy so… You can tell him that he can try to evoke some spirits that specialize in science- all mercurial spirits, gods- Hermes, Raphael, demons (there are a lot of them).
Interesting thing- how many peoples here on forum are actually engineers or study any engineering field now?

About Jack Parson there is tv series named “Strange Angel” :wink:

6 Likes