Crafts?

I couldn’t find a better category for this so feel free to move this to whatever category fits it best if you think this isn’t a good fit, admins.

On the topic at hand, I love to make magical crafts. I’ve made my own dragon’s blood ink, needle felted poppets, sewn my own satchets, and I LOVE making and enchanting my own jewelry.

What I was wondering was, does anyone else here love crafting as well? I’m looking for more inspiration and I’m excited to see what you guys like to do craftwise.

4 Likes

I like making stuff. I think there’s at least pics of my athame and a couple of triangles floating around somewhere on this site. Grimoires as well but those are more mods

2 Likes

I had a knife that had a handle made from a bone, but i used it as a general purpose knife and not an athame. Still fun tho!

1 Like

I have boxes of all the things I have made. I have forged my own athames, carved my own statues and wands, and do tons of pyrography altar pieces.

3 Likes

I make soap for cleansing baths, tinctures, incense (smudge mostly), herbal tea blends, sachets. Whatever I use in my craft, except for candles but that’s also on my list. I love the idea of making your own jewelry and charging it. I painted this jacket last week.

4 Likes

That’s paint?!?! Thought that was a patch! Great detail, you have a very skilled hand as well as being so versed in healing arts :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @ofdreams! It came out better than I expected. :waxing_gibbous_moon::black_heart:

2 Likes

:partying_face: :raised_hands: excited to see more!

2 Likes