Courage Spell

Please who knows any courage spell or ritual that really works? I really need courage to do so many things like Addressing a crowd and talking to a girl. Might sound somehow but I really need any help I can get. It is really affecting my life.

Use crucible of courage oil I got it from Artoftheroot and use subliminal messages from YouTube Thomas hall and “I am unstoppable courage” use EFT and self hipnosis to change your subcousciuous . I think there is a demon that helps with courage if you want to ask one for help, also being in an enviroment where you have to talk to people like a job will give you more confidence. It is only up to you to change you have to be willing

This isn’t a “magickal” solution but it’s highly recommended:

[url=https://www.toastmasters.org/]https://www.toastmasters.org/[/url]

"Who We Are

Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs."

"Is Toastmasters Right for You?

Do you want to become a confident public speaker and strong leader? If so, Toastmasters is the place for you. You’ll find a supportive learn-by-doing environment that allows you to achieve your goals at your own pace. Learn how Toastmasters has changed the lives of members."

Can you give me the Demon’s name?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:9326”]This isn’t a “magickal” solution but it’s highly recommended:

[url=https://www.toastmasters.org/]https://www.toastmasters.org/[/url]

"Who We Are

Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs."

"Is Toastmasters Right for You?

Do you want to become a confident public speaker and strong leader? If so, Toastmasters is the place for you. You’ll find a supportive learn-by-doing environment that allows you to achieve your goals at your own pace. Learn how Toastmasters has changed the lives of members."[/quote]

Thanks I will try it out.

The key to confidence, power, personal charisma - is to stop waiting for people to approve of you, and instead, decide YOU grant approval of THEM.

I’m going to quote two of my old posts, because I KNOW what I’m talking about here - reject this as you wish, if you think someone ELSE will fix it for you (they won’t) - this is How To Be Cool.

Ready?

Open mind, wibbles and whinies, all sidelined?

Good.

Let us begin:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:3480”]So years ago I made an analysis of why some people - I actually chose David Bowie, and secondly, Christopher Walken - are just always so damned cool on camera.

Being me, I kind of clairvoyantly scried for an image that would be replicable, some kind of visual cue to generate that same air of instant cool, and also exactly what the basis was for their charisma and magnetic presence.

I came up with two seperate things - and I’m sharing them here because more & more mages are recording rituals or giving presentations on camera, where people are going to scrutinise every last movement before they decide whether they should trust you with their problems, and their time, and their money.

Approval

Firstly, my study of Christopher Walken showed me he always seems to give the impression that he’s debating whether or not he approves of the people around him.

This is important - as my hero David Neagle says, in business, “The need to be liked is the enemy of influence” because if you’re craving approval yourself, the potential customer out there who’s come to you with his or her problems will see a replica of their own needy self, instead of someone with the answers who’s going to help them out.

You put yourself on the customer’s level the minute they see you as having their own type of insecurities, and for that reason they’ll usually mark you down as not able to help.

So, since most people subconsciously crave approval, if you can master in yourself the air of being someone who’s evaluating everyone else, you will subconsciously gain status in any meeting. Don’t take my word for it - watch any movie where CW is playing a charismatic bad guy, and see how he has that exact vibe.

Try running a small repeated loop - “Do I like you? Are you worth it?” etc., in your mind, find words that work for you and that make YOU the one whose approval matters.

Ice Ice Baby!

The second trick I scried from David Bowie, as an image of how he looks cool, and I’ve used it countless times, also taught it to a select few other people who needed to speak publicly or on camera.

It’s deceptively simple: you need to hold, and repeat frequently, the image of blocks of actual ice falling off your body, like the ice in this gif of a glacier: Glacier Eruption.

For some reason, that image, if you hold it or flash back to it frequently, will tend to cause other people to perceive you as “cool” - that indefinable quality that can be so mesmeric & attractive.

Practise it a few times at home, in front of a mirror, see that ice just falling and falling off you endlessly - you might also notice your shoulders relax (ALWAYS keep your shoulders pulled back and down, if you want to look impressive) and your whole posture changes.

People pick up on this, and because we’re all aware of our own insecurities & inner tensions in a magnified way, when you appear to have far fewer of them (and for some reason this image seems to be a short-cut to conveying that idea), they immediately evaluate you as having a higher status, and therefore being worth their trust, time, and money.

Finally, there’s an acting masterclass on YouTube, run by Michael Caine, the first nine-minute segment is here.

In the first segment, he talks about the importance of tiny eye movements, controlled blinking, and a load of other really good stuff in creating the right impression, and the whole class would be a good use of an hour of your time, if you plan to use video heavily as part of your business.

So there ya go - don’t take my word for it, try them both out, have a look at MC’s video, see what happens. ;)[/quote]

And it doesn’t have to be done in a sappy way, “oh please spirits turn me into whatever she wants” and you wake up as Justin Beiber!! Or something… lol

You need the intent to acquire only those characteristics which are admirable, and which you’d like for yourself anyway… I’m thinking of the way butt-ugly guys like Jack Nicholson, Bruce Willis, Christopher Walken etc exude charisma, and because of the often compelling roles they take, it’s like to each balding average-looking actor, a little of that “glamour” of their roles gets added.

The thing about a relationship, IF you want one, is to choose someone you find admirable in many ways and then strive to grow together into better people, I’m really into psychology, personal development and so’s my partner and I strive to be the best I can be for him, and he also works towards improving himself for me, so we both want to be the person the other can’t believe their luck in finding.

Most people get together on a high of thinking their partner is this unique wonderful person, then get bored when they start seeing through the initial attraction, you have to work (IMO) to keep a relationship magickal in every meaning and part of that involves avoiding the old cliché of “letting yourself go” and becoming phsyically or mentally sloppy round the other person.

Sorry if that’s a bit off-topic but the potential for ongoing self-development is a major advantage over simply getting laid by a succession of hot women (or men) who don’t care about you, and who you don’t have any stake in impressing once you’ve done the business, and if you’re building a relationship on magickal foundations from the start, you have the opportunity to include this kind of stuff if it appeals to you.

That way you’re doing your magickal work for the both of you, and that also means if you did go the distance, you can talk to her about it instead of feeling you did the occult equivalent of slipping her a roofie, and have to live with that as something she can never find out.[/quote]

Edit to add: don’t make this be a “pearls before swine” moment.

Take this information, fnd more, usefully build upon it.

I KNOW what I’m talking about there, but if your ego’s challenged, if you think “but the werk dat I do must spek for itself?!” then welcome to the universe of the fucked, the denied of their power, gah, whaterver.

Have fun!

4 Likes