Could this be a thing in magick?

Ever been sitting alone ,thinking about a specific person and the question “What could she/he be doing right now?” has popped up in your mind?

I know I have.
And recently this damn thing happened to me again, so I had an idea.
What if we somehow could think of a person and know exactly what they were doing? Something like “possessing” their body for a split second and seeing through their eyes?
Is that possible or asking for too much :joy:?
I’d love to hear opinions on me being extremely weird lmfao :black_heart:

3 Likes

You might like to look into “remote viewing”?

2 Likes

well that’s along the lines of remote viewing. So yes it’s possible. Jumping into them for a split second that’s going to require work but I’m not going to say it’s impossible. Depends on how strong your connection is with that person.

@Mulberry and @Aprentiz
Wow guys, thanks a lot… I didn’t know it actually had a name! I’ll definitely look it up ! Best wishes :black_heart::metal:

2 Likes

we must have posted at the same time lol

2 Likes

Well I would say that remote viewing would probably fulfill your purposes it is a little different that “possessing someone and seeing through there eyes”. Remote viewing would be like you looking at something from a 3rd party perspective, so you could see the room a person is in and what they are doing, but not from their first person perspective.

You could perhaps play with pulling so much of a specific kind of energy from them- maybe something like the energy from their physical senses or even just visual senses, and trying to decipher that and translate it onto your own vision.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like