Could someone please tell me if they know these spirits

Hi there wonderful people,

I met two spirits while taking DMT and i want to know more about these spirits. i dont know in which section is must place this question. maybe astral travel or shamanism i dont know, so just put it in this section.

• i have not yet opened my astral senses, so i can not ask the spirits my self.
    Want i want to know how can i get there sigils or name? so that i can evoke them.

• also i want to know if anybody came a cross these spirits while astral traveling or soul traveling? or taking Ayahuasca or DMT, maybe even San pedro Peyote, Mushrooms or LSD?

i will insert on the bottom a few pictures

The first spirit i will describe is a very tall being 3 meter (9,84 feet) 4 meter (13,12 feet) it wore a robe made of crystals and diamond the color of the robe was white. the spirit whore a crown also with diamond and crystals.
the most significant was that the crown or attachments of the crown made a triangle shape that reached the shoulders of the spirit.
the spirit had a milk white face (maybe a skull) the spirit had no eyes in his eye sockets. the eye sockets where black. so you could say the spirit has eyes but not with a pupil,iris or eye ball.

the second spirit is a spirit that had the same height.
it had no clothes but the body was made from energy light. sometimes i saw the spirit in blue a other occasion the spirit was white.
the spirit had no face i.e. eyes, nose or mouth.
maybe on the top of the head (crown area) the spirit had a flower of life shape design.

If anybody got some information about how to get there sigils or names.
Or which kind of spirits these are angles, elementals ect…
Or which realm they from please tell me

Thanks in advanced

Can someone please give me knowledge? or maybe tell me where i must look for if i want knowledge? guide me to the knowledge

hey is this homemade or? Am curious about this mind altering plants