Could someone help me with punishing these barbarians?

When I said reason, I meant purpose, not logical reason

Yea, funny thing is pieces of knowledge also Works as spirits just like power animal or angels/demons staying with you! Mind , specially the one beyond conscious level is a strange place!

OP please confirm the country

1 Like

It’s India. I haven’t read any new development about this crime… hope all those pigs are dying with rectal cancer pain :angry:

1 Like

Dude, I can assure you that those bastards are suffering greatly right now, and they will always suffer for many of their next lives.

Just don’t think about those motherfuckers and let your inner-powers and the powers of many other entities fuck them up, thinking about them and “hoping” that your curse is working can actually make your curse weak or non-working.

3 Likes

Thanks brother :smiley:

2 Likes

Most welcome!

Try the spell from Anthology of Sorcery volume 3 that attacks Chakras…I never used it myself but I hear that it gives great results.You also my contact one of war gods like Azazel,Bael or maybe even Satan or Ares or some other god that is asociated with war to give you a useful spell that can punish someone.Some of the most powerful rituals and spells you encounter are the ones that you make of discover.I think that may be why some paths that are very secretive like Santeria,Voodoo and Palo Mayombe are some of the most powerful paths.

And just so you know,I hope that you compleatly destroy those bastards.
Best wishes and infernal blessings.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the details but I’m absolutely a novice, hence I made this post to seek help from practitioners here.

I am not into magic for long either but I read a lot and like studying magick and I have a book with 500 pages where I just write notes…Sometimes when I read it and I get surprised when I see things that I wrote only a month before…Magick is the best thing that happened to me.

1 Like

If I were to astral project to these sickos I can definitely see myself taking their astral bodies out and let other entities do some justice🤘

1 Like

That would be fun :smiling_imp:

You know, the saying ‘‘men will be men’’ has got a completely different meaning altogether from now on. Pretty sure the offenders were Muslims, though not mentioned in the article. Indeed What a beautiful world this is!!!