Could some one explain to me how to use these sigils with a ritual of the DoM book

trust me . seal of solomon are different. they are not like sigils of 72 goetia which is like a calling card.
Did you read up on solomon seal? i think you may misunderstand if u didn’t.

solomon seal are not to call on spirit. It’s for a purpose. For example, th 4th seal of jupiter solomon is to bring wealth and glory to you. Not for spirits.

Lots of people were using one spell process for all spirits so i just put that out there. cuz the poster was trying to use demon process for solomon seal which u can’t.

2 Likes

I do not see any difference, what is this, bakugan cards so you will throw them and they will show up? :smiley:

I think you slipped the part that I said if you let the spirit chage your sigil part.That isnt Chaos magick much now is it?

Okay, so apparently we arent talking about same seals.I thought the ones that you call a spirit like Shemhamforash ones.Have a nice day.

Edit:Nonetheless, they are sigils too.Sigils and seal mean same thing.

2 Likes

u don’t understand so i’m not going to correct you. seems you didn’t read up on solomon seals. It’s a whole different book from goetia book. these are the 44 planet seal of solomon.

1 Like

Too late I already did :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

this for everbody that say’s you can not change the ritual of DoM. i was scrolling to the reviews of the book influence magick. and geuss what ?
people got results by changing stuff

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the book by Corwin does not have all the 72 demons so this person just used the demon ritual given by Corwin all the time, without modifying it (as said in the review).

What they did was take some names from the Dom book. They didn’t use the Dom sigils.

So they didn’t modify any ritual at all.

1 Like

i dont want to be smartass, i only what knowledge and understanding.

if they plug in different names from one book into the ritual of a other book, they changed the ritual.
maybe the dont changes the steps from of procces that true. so its true they did not changed the ritual of the book influence magick book.

in a topic about the DoM book people where asking if they could leave out the opening or core ritual from DoM. the answer was they couldn’t do that. but if they use the procces of Influence of Magick book they leave out the opening process from DoM. So technically they then altered the Ritual from the DoM book.

So it depens at which ritual one is looking.

1 Like

Corwin Hargrove knows what he’s doing, so using his methods should work perfectly fine as well. I believe I’ve read all of his books, and from what I remember he keeps things much simpler than the full DoM method in his books (he’s one of the don’t jerk it types though).

Once you have some success working with demons and getting results, you may find one day that you are more comfortable working with a more advanced method, such as the one found in DoM. The Core Ritual is not absolutely required to summon a demon of Goetia, but the technique is there to both help you immerse yourself into the ritual, which can help with evocations, and to produce magickal insights.

If you’re just tryna get laid or whatever then really it’s likely best for you to keep it simple. I started simple and worked my way to more advanced stuff too. We all gotta start somewhere.

Pick a grimoire and work the magick. If you don’t do magick - actually perform a ritual - nothing magickal will ever happen. Make magick a part of your life, and your life will become magickal.

2 Likes

I think your all confuse. the first post was asking about dom process using it on solomon planet seal. I said you can’t just use the dom process for solomon seal.

You guys are looking at different magick process that is demon to demon comparison. I was talking about solomon process vs demon magick process. Your trying to mix apples and oranges.

Keep it simple. Do the process for each book that it is written for. demons of magick for demon of magick spells. magickal influence process for magickal book spells. magickal attack process for magickal attack spells in the book. Then you won’t get into trouble. why are you trying to reinvent what these folks did for you. They spent yrs testing and researching. And you a newbie think you can outsmart them by changing the ritual? good luck on getting it as efficient as they did.

4 Likes