Could Pazuzu be trying to contact me?

Recently I’ve been having a lot of trouble sleeping. I can feel that I’m in the presence of something but my senses aren’t 100% developed yet so I still have trouble figuring out what or who it is.

The past few days when Im in a state of relaxation I’ve been seeing a mummy-like face. Today I tried to really focus on whatever it is that has been “bothering” me and began meditating. I saw the wind and out of the wind appeared faces…again I saw the same mummy-like face. Shortly after I saw an image of Pazuzu which looked very similar to what I’ve been seeing and above the picture it called him King of the wind. In a separate post I read that he can deplete finances which is exactly what I’m trying to do at the moment, I even have a moldy orange waiting to be used for a spell to deplete finances.
Is it likely that I’m seeing Pazuzu and/or attracting him? When it comes to demons I’m still a beginner and am not 100% sure due to lack of experience. I do feel like it’s too much of a coincidence though.

1 Like

Probably is him , take steps everyday to call out to him and build a relationship , no time you’ll probably have a spirit guide and companion .

1 Like