Could my father have unintentionally put a curse over me?

I’ve always wanted to be a musician but anytime I told my father about it he would shoot me down and bring up the impossibility of it. This came to a head and he ended up telling me that I cannot stay on pitch and that I will never be able to do it. Could there be any way this could have become a curse. Even if it’s not is there any way to find out why I’m terrified of failing? @luxfero I know you have already done alot but could you apologize to the entities you talked to for me since I haven’t been keeping up my end of the bargain?

3 Likes

Yes that’s very likely in my opinion. And for him to do that, while he’s your father, an authority figure in your life… that could create a powerful subconscious reaction, which takes the form of fear of failing whenever you think about going against his will and doing what you know is best for you.

6 Likes

So how would I go about undoing that? There’s a whole lot of shit he did I would like to get rid of

1 Like

I believe the same way you would break any curse. For me I would cast a spell to break his influence over me regarding a specific matter or in general. Others may prefer to contact a spirit for that purpose.

2 Likes

Alright. Thank you so much!

1 Like

i consider it a hex you put on yourself. When you hear someone keep saying shit like that your mind can start to believe it and make it a self fulfilling prophecy.
It’s more of telling yourself to not allow someone else to run your life. This is a common form of abuse and the first thing to do is to start reminding yourself whenever you think “he did things to me i must get ride of” is to instead say, things happened in my past that did make me who i am but they do not define me now. I am who i want to be.

Putting blame for your life on him is just an excuse to not break out and live your life. You’re also still allowing him to have control.

2 Likes

Just about every single entrepreneur or successful person out there would tell you “fuck what your parents say”.

3 Likes

Yes, but it’s one being delivered by your own brain so be careful about taking a shotgun to it.

Repeatedly visualise him finding you playing music by accident (live, recorded, whatever) and his shocked reaction, his shame, apoligies, stumbling over his words. Make it as authentic as you can.

Do it with complete conviction until it seems as real as memories of things that happened, then run the same process to imagine him looking proudly at you, and overhearing him telling people what a great musician you are.

2 Likes

With the advice above in mind, you may try to reach your subconscious and invalidate those traumas due to (abusing - they had their reasons mostly) parents.

Call it what you will – excess baggage, post-traumatic stress syndrome, I personally accept the use of magick and see it useful but here the problem mainly is not caused by use of spirits; I mean your father probably did not do magick to keep you away from music. And he advised you wholeheartedly something he did see fit, and possibly your subliminal mind still won’t see it as a “curse” but rather as a piece of advice. Hence removal of curse in some cases may not yield the best results.

Spirits sure will be very useful but there are some methods you may use alongside with magick which I guess will be assisting to magick too. These are hypnosis, in which some therapist may send you the most traumatic moments of your father’s advice. For example maybe at three years old, you just wanted to play the piano and he yelled at you. or maybe he saw some rock band on TV and cursed their music and you may have generalized the idea. Sure these are just examples and with the help of a therapist, you can revisit such moments and “correct” them. This will be very very helpful indeed.

Also along with that, you may try self-hypnosis and create some subliminal affirmations with binaural/isochronic where you would plant new and positive ideas about your own will -being a musician-, and music itself.

These will do create wonders.

3 Likes