Could I call on the power of all the healers in here?

Yes disease does not discriminate BUT as a person YOU can still be nice.

1. It’s advice
  2. Has nothing to do with her or her pride it’s legit help.
  3. All she asked as for advice from the healers. SHE never said they had to do it for her.

We help when we can and as several here already on this thread that is offering advice.

AND yes I know well about it being her beloved pet. I HELPED HER GET HIM. I want him well just as much.

Thank you kindly.

@Lady_Eva sorry if I got rude myself if my posts are being to out there please remove.

Ok i just remember having puppies once when I was a kid that had parvo and it was the same symptoms.
At least thats ruled out. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He was behind shots when I got him and started exploding as soon as I had him home.

So I was thinking it was that too so the vet wanted to test and I was like yes. That’s a nasty disease to deal with.

1 Like

@Utooo idk what your problem is here . Consider she picked one . NOW ??? Do u have any experiences /suggestions for her . Not picking any sides here . But what’s the use of thoughtless comments that aren’t serving anyone.

2 Likes

Just because this is getting derailed a little I want to speak up. Call On the power of fellow helpers doesn’t mean I have to choose. Covens and group workings aren’t working together. My Magick is healing and even more so animal healing. I can’t heal what I am blocked from. He doesn’t allow me to see what is going on or even speak to him telepathically.

I am truly getting great advice from people both on the Physical and spiritual level. They are all suggesting stuff I didn’t think of spirits I would think of.

I work a lot with the Archangel Ariel since she is a nature and animal angel. But I can’t ask her what to heal if I don’t know.

So then I call on others that night that we can figure it won’t. This topic has done better then I even thought.

1 Like

It is my poor puppies had to be put on IVs for about 2 weeks at the vet.

1 Like

If you just want to know alone
Have a scan.
The method I know that works is to send pure light ( could be blue in colour) through him ( your dog) and see what happens during the time.

Consider red as warning signs to check in the body.
So if you send bluish light across the body… Look for spots that is/are reddish; that will be the place where healing is needed.

The colour is not fixed, it can be any colour as longs as it is not the bluish light. If you see another colour, you can ask what the colour means.

Another way is to speak to the organs, they are all alive and they can listen to you and they can answer.
Ask the organs what is going on, they will reply.

If you want to heal him, send an intention to the Universe for healing or just call Raphael or Ariel for the job if you are exhausted.

1 Like

It’s awful I have seen it a few times when I was in the vet field. I really freaked and rushed him to the EVet on a Sunday. I would even take that over this not knowing.

2 Likes

Ill do my best

1 Like

Awww… :heart: hopefully he gets well soon :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you so much. He truly blocks me I never had an animal not want help.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you. I am hoping he has been going water, soft, Solid, pudding. My poor rugs. I did buy a rug doctor I always wanted though. Today he is super hyper. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It’s possible to be allergic to anything, including chicken. But it sounds more likely it’s a problem with his stomach or even hormones.

When I was a baby, I had human growth hormone deficiency, it was severe enough that it caused me not to be able to keep food down and I threw up most of what I ate. That stopped after they started treating me with HgH injections, which saved my life. Dogs are different, but it’s just an example of how weird things like that can cause symptoms you wouldn’t expect.

1 Like

Any changes?

1 Like

my totally mundane approach would also point towards the allergy.
I had a foster dog that was allergic to almost EVERYTHING that came with most of the processed dog food. The only thing that kept him from vomiting and diarrhea was the BARF diet (and carrots. we couldn’t even give him normal small dog treats, so we replaced it with carrots). I’ve spent a fortune on this one :sweat_smile: Hope your little guy gets better soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I am really leaning towards allergies as well.

1 Like

Not get.

1 Like

Wow why such a bitch (pun intended- get it cause we’re talking about a dog - aight imma head out)

Hello Angel, with your permission ,I can try to send some positive energy to that cutie, hoping this could help him get better sooner :cry:

2 Likes