Could I begin training using mastering soul travel course

I ame 15 years old so I dont have the tools to begin practicing mastering evocation or divination courses.could I begin my journey using soul travel instead of the other 2 godlike powers?is there any problem in this order?

2 Likes

@Mehdi84667 We’ve had this discussion here many, many times. My answer is that I personally wouldn’t, but it’s definitely possible.

1 Like

I know I have talk about it a lot.but I ame just afraid of doing something wrong or failed .sorry because ame so annoying

1 Like

@Mehdi84667 No, I am talking about like every other new member. This question has been asked over and over again.

1 Like

It is recommended you start with divination before Soul Travel. The only tool required is a tarot deck, which can readily be purchased anywhere these days.

You should also take up some form of meditation.

2 Likes

I would say get the OAA book and work on the first four flames and then do any course you want.

2 Likes

That’s not true at all. You need a Ouija Board, a Pendulum, Materials to make Dowsing Rods, Runes, a Pint of Blood (in American measurements where a pint is 16 ounces, Canadian pints are 20 ounces), Everclear, Tea Leaves, and Eggs, in addition to a Tarot deck.

1 Like

You’re right. My bad.

1 Like

@ashtkerr Wow. Being that my standard mode of divination is visions that seems so strange to me.

1 Like

You can make a dowsing tool by stringing any heavy weight on a cord or thread, I use a bolt on a piece of ordinary string.

I believe there is a method of learning invisible Tarot in that course @DarkestKnight @ashtkerr ?

This could be most suitable for you, there are many sites that explain the whole deck, maybe people can recommend some personal favourites.

The O.A.A. afaik doesn’t require tools, at least for the early sections, AND will teach you, fast, how to create an astral circle using your mind.

For evocation, I don’t have the course but if there’s a section on scrying using walls, that could also work, and it has the bonus of creating a kind of “portal” if you use the same section of wall repeatedly. :thinking:

Don’t worry about asking the same things with new slants, @TheStorm in his passion for keeping post quality high here, must nonetheless remember this forum is primarily related to BALG’s work - of course you have questions @Mehdi84667 , and so asking for clarity given the restrictions you face right now is perfectly acceptable! :thumbsup:

Questions are always fresh and new to that person, and new members and their enthusiasm are the lifeblood of any forum. Moderators will merge or move any topics that are deemed excessive, if members believe they have observed such a thing, please flag the post in question.

I made this thread for people in your kind of situation:

Let us know what specific resources you need help with as you progress through these, because many of us have personal workarounds and other ideas, and if beginning with Mastering Soul Travel works best for you, I see no reason not to do that, because the method I learned that tied all my childhood practices into one is based upon soul travel, and it was very effective in terms of assisting with all other forms of magick.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva Candles are required right? For the First Flame.

2 Likes

Might be, good point - I recall using white candles a lot because I’m mean and dislike burning money! :smile:

I think the circle is created without tools, and that’s something that can be taken forward and used in all sorts of other contexts.

2 Likes

Could you create a working candle spiritually then? I mean of course it’s possible but is there an easy way to do it?

1 Like

Yes, I sometimes used to meditate on the image of a candle flame held in my mind (this was back in my white-light days where it’s taught as an exercise in visualisation and holding a mental image of an element stable), whether it would be entirely useful in this situation I’m not sure.

2 Likes

@Mehdi84667 some non-obvious tools in this post:

1 Like

Well, that’s where you end up. He teaches you how to tap into all knowledge. He just makes you learn a whole bunch of methods before he teaches you the method.

Yes, the end result is to be able to tap into all knowledge. He just makes you learn a whole bunch of methods before he gets there. But, the invisible Tarot is something he teaches, but it requires a familiarity with the actual Tarot cards themselves.

1 Like

A deck of ordinary playing cards works as well, albeit very slightly differently, and there are many tutorials online.

1 Like

Well, yes, presumably any form of casting lots can be done using the imagination.

Yes, I did the same thing when I was a Christian. They revered me as a prophet.

@ashtkerr Interesting. You know them then?

1 Like