Could I Be Wounded?

I ask this question because there really is no physiological explanation, which leads me to believe it’s an occult injury but not one apparent enough to trip my healing sensors, which is why it wasn’t detected earlier.

I’ve been sick for about two weeks. Nausea, occasional vomiting, fever, dizziness, confusion, short term memory loss- you name it and it probably occurred to me at some point these last two weeks.

My doctor was baffled. Didn’t have any idea what was wrong with me. Did ten or so tests for different sicknesses, then a few more for things like cancer (why I have no idea, not a medicine guy) and all of them came up negative.

I’ve been on a number of medications, from pain relievers to antibiotics and antivirals, but nothing has done any damage to the illness.

Now the occult catches my eye.

Is it possible that something wounded me- outside of my defenses, those are only really in place for my family- and I didn’t even know it happened? I’ve noticed a few things escalate- could it be getting worse? I examined myself and found nothing, but I keep getting a nagging sensation that something is wrong with me energetically.

Ideas?

-Sev

Welcome to war. Time to balance the death and destruction with something else in my opinion.

I really should learn to heal myself better, shouldn’t I?

Sighs as picks up a book on healing magic

Well, let’s see…

I would say get a divination.

If I remember correctly you have been at this less than a year, correct?

It may be that your energy channels are opening up, or you are coming into an awareness of your chakras…etc It could just be something that the tests missed.

A divination would help.

The cards are your friend my brother! Use them and see what is up!

A divination it will be!

Reason why it’s a little off to me is because my healing systems prior to this always detected when I had an illness a week or two before it showed up. But this sudden affliction? I don’t THINK it’s a disease, but the pendulum will tell.

Thanks for the assistance!

-Sev

TWF is running a sale right now.

Are you sure that all the energy youve been absorbing on the astral plane is good for you? Maybe the sword youve been using is double edged? Just popped up that thought

Huh. Might check him out, then.

First I’ll consult the pendulum and then Belial. He’s been curiously quiet lately, and when a companion is nigh silent is generally when I know something’s up.

Worst case scenario, I either have to go to see my physician again or magically contain a wound. I don’t think it’s THAT serious, but it’d be better to know.

Gonna do a divination, be right back.

And Caido, I’ve got filters in place. Checked them multiple times, still up and running brilliantly. All negative energies are filtered into my armaments.

-Sev

Good luck. We all to some extent takes risks doing this stuff, and it’s not uncommon to get your arse bitten now and then - it’s happened to me, including being attacked by a love & light type who was pissed off, and as a side-effect of doing healing for people in the past, so it’s not JUST the nature of the stuff you’ve been doing (though obviously, that’s going to draw increased hostile attention) and it’s not just something that happens because of an involvement in black magick either, not by a long way.

Keep me posted if you need support.

Everytime my energy system “evolves” this kind of thing happens to me. I just man up and keep my job on.

I am sure you are ready probably consider this too but being as you have not been at this for a long time it is very likely for you to miss something even when you think you have it all figured out already. I can think of a lot of times I thought I can hear how you doing and come to find out I have a lot more to learn. will I get to that point of being sick from it I generally consult someone greater than me for divination…

Wonder if it could be something you ate…

I am sure you are ready probably consider this too but being as you have not been at this for a long time it is very likely for you to miss something even when you think you have it all figured out already. I can think of a lot of times I thought I can hear how you doing and come to find out I have a lot more to learn. will I get to that point of being sick from it I generally consult someone greater than me for divination…[/quote]

sorry for all the misspellings. I have trouble typing on my phone. need to get a computer again. My youngest son poured milk in my last…

Possibilities…
-You pissed someone off badder than you
-You pissed something off nastier than you
-You “ate” someone’s boobytrap
-Something medical, weren’t you passing out and having nosebleeds earlier this year? Find another doctor.
-Your pregnant

If all your using is a pendulum I’d suggest a more advanced pendulum board than just yes, no, maybe and unknown.

Yeah one thing is, unless you developed a special way of coping with things, you might not want to eat any old spirit you pick up on the street, some of them could have the spiritual evquivilent of aids, And now you have spirit aids, well you might anyway.

I seem to recall Niddhog saying something kind of suspicious about the thing that flooded your basement when you asked about its purpose, forget what it was though. But I thought “wonder if that could’ve been a trojan horse?” after reading it.

Figured I’d update everyone on the situation here.

It is an occult injury, and it was not directed at me. Apparently I’m living in a battleground between two spirits and their armies are just going at it here.

So I’m making some improvements to my defenses, healing (it’s pretty much gone by now), and waiting until this tempest passes.

I’ll also need an area healing of some kind, as things around me seem to be getting worse.

What do I mean by that? Well, animals keep turning up dead, people are getting sick and sustaining physical injuries, there’s a pretty huge amount of rainfaill with lightning also happening, and general uneasiness is prevailing over here.

When the ashes do settle, though, I’m going to need to investigate the combatants. Who they were, why they fought, and why here.

-Sev

This is a little off topic, but cease any attacks you might have on the skinwalker ranch entities. I won’t say what happened exactly, but we’ve come to agreement with each other, if you cease any attacks on them they won’t be knocking on your door anymore.

Defectron, I’ve never visited skinwalker ranch. It kind of fell off the to-do list a while ago.

Yeah you did fight the tree guys though, they come from there. But yeah don’t worry about them anymore, the issue has reached a resolution.