Could anyone here kill with sigil magic?

I talk about creating a sigil with the sentence " x is dead"

“Could” – most likely yes
“Have done” – probably :woman_shrugging:t3:

Magic is magic is magic, and sigil magic is no different. Give it a try and see what happens.

4 Likes

Personally, I doubt it.

Spare-style sigil magick, which is what I assume you are talking about, utilises your subconscious mind to manifest your intent. Utilising such a method would basically come down to your mind’s will for their death versus their mind’s will to live. From the material I have read from chaos mages who have tried such direct baneful work with sigils, the most successful were only able to cause mild sickness in their targets.

Baneful sigils seem to work best when utilised in a more indirect manner, like a landline or a boobytrap, so that the target inadvertently comes into contact with it, making their own subconscious mind complicit in the curse.

7 Likes

Can u explain it more?

Sigils are for manifesting so it’s very much in the realm of possibility, but an unneeded direction.

2 Likes

I mean tactics like embedding a sigil charged with baneful intent into the code of a web page you know the target would visit, or scratching a baneful sigil into the surface of their car so they get into an accident. In each case, you are cursing your target, but indirectly, rather than directly.

There are many ways to use sigils for baneful intent, and if you do some research, you will find plenty in the wilds of the interwebs. However, a simple statement like “It is my will that X die horribly” or “Y is dead” is rarely enough to bring about death.

5 Likes

Andromalius? Or Andras? Forget whom is whom at the moment.

Can u share the sigil please

I don’t have a sigil for causing death. You would need to make your own using the Spare sigil method.

Or I would suggest picking up a copy of Demons of Magick and using a petition ritual for one of the Goetic demons who can cause illness and death.

1 Like

Ok thank you

U can tdy bottle magick. Fill it and budy by person doors. Or cause a accident

1 Like