Could 444, 222, 333, etc. Be LHP spirits or do those sincronicities just correspond to angels?

So I’m seeing this numbers very often, the thing is that I see for example 444 or 111 when I’m doing research about spirits of the LHP, like it could be a confirmation that they present.

Do LHP spirits/ daemons also send this numeric messages or just angels? Do these numeric messages mean the same thing?

From my exp its alighnment with the divide. Its happening to me even before started practicing magic . Of course it can but its you who notices

1 Like

Interesting. Ever since I started my day, I’ve been seen “444”. Like right now.

@ReyCuervo
444 Is A Sign Someone Is Trying To Communicate With You

444 number of protection and encouragement. It is a sign that you are currently following the right path. If you see the number 444 repeatedly, it is often your angel giving you a sign that they are with you.

According to this site: 444 Meaning: What To Do If You Keep Seeing This Number | Thought Catalog

1 Like

Lilith once told me that she and the other demons used these numbers to guide me on the path.

Then again, they aren’t limited to the demonic, and could very well be caused by angels and even the Divine. Numbers are universal symbols, so any type of being could use them as communication.

9 Likes

That’s what I thought. Numbers can be instructions received both from angels or demons, so I guess it’s just intuition which will tell from which side the message is coming…