Cough Cough

FFS - Look I cant do it - I just cant fucking do it - Astrally Project - cant someone just drag me the fuck out of my sleeping body — ? EA what about you ?

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:7594”]FFS - Look I cant do it - I just cant fucking do it - Astrally Project - cant someone just drag me the fuck out of my sleeping body — ? EA what about you ?

J[/quote]

If anyone does this during the ritual, your lifeforce will deplete

[quote=“Terrockan, post:2, topic:7594”][quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:7594”]FFS - Look I cant do it - I just cant fucking do it - Astrally Project - cant someone just drag me the fuck out of my sleeping body — ? EA what about you ?

J[/quote]

If anyone does this during the ritual, your lifeforce will deplete[/quote]

That’s not true, I drag my freind out of his body now and then while he’s asleep. I also did this once with Adamthoth on this forum as far as I know both of them are ok.

[quote=“defectron, post:3, topic:7594”][quote=“Terrockan, post:2, topic:7594”][quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:7594”]FFS - Look I cant do it - I just cant fucking do it - Astrally Project - cant someone just drag me the fuck out of my sleeping body — ? EA what about you ?

J[/quote]

That’s not true, I drag my freind out of his body now and then while he’s asleep. I also did this once with Adamthoth on this forum as far as I know both of them are ok.[/quote]

Ive heard of this do you offer a service ?

Does it help him learn how to do it - Im convinced that if i just do it once ill get it.

J

There’s a short cut on a rocket ship to get there, it’s called… DMT

1 Like

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:4, topic:7594”][quote=“defectron, post:3, topic:7594”][quote=“Terrockan, post:2, topic:7594”][quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:7594”]FFS - Look I cant do it - I just cant fucking do it - Astrally Project - cant someone just drag me the fuck out of my sleeping body — ? EA what about you ?

J[/quote]

That’s not true, I drag my freind out of his body now and then while he’s asleep. I also did this once with Adamthoth on this forum as far as I know both of them are ok.[/quote]

Ive heard of this do you offer a service ?

Does it help him learn how to do it - Im convinced that if i just do it once ill get it.

J[/quote]

I do, but can’t talk business on the forum.

Anyway My freind for the most part usually can’t do it intentionally even now, but he can usually remember when I come into his dreams or drag him out. Then again I don’t think he’s trying all that much as he’s got other stuff on his plate if he put his mind to it he might be able to come out more so I don’t think you can solely use his example to judge how taking someone out of body will effect them, its different for different people most likely.

I can vouch for defectron,as it is possible to pull someone out of their body.

Doing this to them while they’re awake essentially achieves the same thing as if you evoke them.THey’re distracted,feeling like their mind is drifting away,maybe getting visuals,or even at times feeling like they have a fever.When they’re in a trance or asleep,though,they might even slip out completely.I’ve used this to vampirize the people fully,and they still ‘‘grow back’’.

So essentially it doesn’t kill them,no.

I assume by astral projection, you mean feeling yourself leave your body, or seeing your body in your bed?

“Leaving your body” is just a particular way of falling asleep, which is usually a slow transfer of awareness from the waking world to the dream. Imagine pouring the liquid from one glass to another. You acquire a dream body when you have more attention in the dream glass than you do in the waking glass.

You can do anything people claim to do in the astral in a regular dream.

1 Like