Coronavirus: Share your thoughts

Ok, so I gotta ask how is everyone faring through this whole mess? Personally, I feel that this is going to get worse as far as places shutting down. Schools have shut down, so have churches. Here in CA even restaurants have stopped serving. Only delivery and take out is being done. I think jobs are next. We need to evoke some healing beings to beat both the virus and panic some people are having!!

22 Likes

I’m still in the game. Got a decent amount of supplies for a shut down, ordered seeds for the garden, and just paying more attention to my own health.

11 Likes

Get purity and weight stamped, in your hand silver - now. Prices are low now but will skyrocket for the self-same reason. Avoid gold.

Al.

10 Likes

Not to mention, worst case scenario, silver can be used to purify water. It is not a substitute for filtration and boiling, but it can help if I recall correctly

11 Likes

From coins? Are you sure about that?

(Yes I have Morgan rounds)

3 Likes

I already do.
There are practical, legal issues and historical government actions with gold that I haven’t the time to canvass. Get purity/weight stamped silver ASAP. I have been - off and on - for the last thirteen years. Not enough, but a lot more than most.

Al.

3 Likes

Over here in Orange County California, things are getting more restrictive. Companies closing temporarily all over the place. Luckily not mandated by the city yet but other parts of california on lockdown so I’m sure it’s a matter of time.

This is a good idea for a thread to give updates on what’s happening in your neck of the woods as long as people keep politics and personal opinions out of it. I am curious too how everyone else is holding up since we have members all over the globe:)

8 Likes

Mentally preparing to have a baby alone, this kid is going to be born in chaos.

26 Likes

It depends on the purity of the coins, but yes. Silver is actually used in many water filtration systems to kill bacteria

4 Likes

Using silver to purify water is an old Roman legion trick.

10 Likes

The convenience store underneath me is closing for a week. Restaurants are doing takeout only.

4 Likes

Congratulations! My heart goes out to you!

4 Likes

I think so too!

2 Likes

Congrats! And sending you love and light!!!

3 Likes

He isn’t due until the end of April but so far things just seem to be getting worse.

7 Likes

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

I have no personal gnosis when it comes to the reason why this virus thing is happening right now. But I believe there is nothing we can do magically speaking. It’s just meant to happen for some higher motive, but I might be wrong too…

5 Likes

Well the one bit of good news is that China has beat it. We should be able to beat it too!

3 Likes

He’s going to have a warrior’s spirit.

5 Likes

Here in Ontario (Canada) they just declared a state of emergency this morning. The Premiere claims it’s not a ‘lockdown,’ but it basically is. All schools/universities closed. All restaurants and bars are closed, unless they can do takeout. All gyms, recreation facilities, etc. are closed. All events are cancelled/postponed. People are being told to work from home if they can. All that social distancing stuff.

The boarder is closed, except for Canadian and US citizens. Any gatherings over 50 people are banned. Basically like everywhere else now.

Having trouble finding water bottles. But we found a couple of natural springs that aren’t too far from the city. The spring water actually tastes better than bottled water and is orders of magnitude tastier than tap water. Going to get a few more jugs and get more spring water.

7 Likes