Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

@Verdo what’s up man. Been a while. Looking for some serious help. You’re one of the only people here that I trust. Can you message me bro? Hope all is well.

1 Like

You are absolutely correct. My mom is hospitalized right now and she’s only 60. Its kicking her ass right now. She’s been given all kinds of antibiotics and nothing is working. Additionally her oxygen is low even on an oxygen machine. This virus is serious

1 Like

Also, when did all these ads start popping up on this forum. This is crazy

1 Like

Months ago.

1 Like

Update:

1 Like

Pays for all the moochers. :laughing:

Timothy’s cool with us blocking them, and standard ad-blockers work fine, I didn’t even know they existed until people mentioned them:

Missed you btw, and best wishes to your mom. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Want to help end the pandemic? Let’s combine our collective efforts to stop the virus by summoning the 50th Name of Marduk, NINNUAM. For this name is only meant to be summoned on occasions such as this. It translates directly to “the lady of 50 wild bulls”. Let them tame the fear, hysteria, and negativity filling our world, and bring things back to order.
Their word of power is GASHDIG.
Here is their seal.
https://themagiciansite.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/ninuam.png
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZHYVoDGLvsEuBJMe9

1. You’ll want to make a copy of the seal.
  2. Use the word of power as a mantra
  3. Focus on the seal until you’ve activated it, while saying the word of power.
  4. As you feel the spirit coming to you, call it’s name to welcome it.
  5. Once you’ve made contact, petition them to stop the pandemic, as is their will.
  6. Hopefully success, We’ll gladly take the credit for ending the plague. You can too.
6 Likes

I moved this here for you. :+1:

1 Like

=There is an active war on the virus realm…

The guides are doing intensive training on our third eye increasing spiritual growth. The flow of information is huge, specially around 3:00 - 4:00 am.

They are teaching us powerful techniques including DNA alteration, that will help to fight/defeat the coronavirus [archons creation] on the lower astral realm.

The combination of different forces of magick is working, however we must do the correct mix, we can’t improvise.

Focus on your third eye to find the answer to your questions.=

1 Like

Does anyone have a sigil or symbol for the virus? I am asking before I put one together of my own. If no one does ill post mine later in the day.

1 Like

I just wanted to offer up a spell I performed with success to help someone I know who came down with the virus and has now made a recovery

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-relationship-with-archangel-raphael/70992/83?u=spacestranger

6 Likes

This is ominous:

Current UK news: 12.8% of people tested positive (which is mostly limited to those admitted to hospital) have died.

0.01% of our population has died from the virus - that’s total population - so far. These were the numbers being bandied about for deaths among those infected early in the game, not the far larger “entire population” figure.

1 Like

Sorry to read that. :heart_decoration:

I agree a great many deaths are not being thoroughly investigated, especially care home residents. There are some reports in the UK that doctors are not even admitting them to hospitals.

1 Like

Yes, the elderly are…being sacrificed.

But I also heard from some younger people who had contact to an infected person, then developed symptoms, getting rejected and not getting tested.
Our health care system is on the verge of collapse.

3 Likes

Yeah, thats true. The brother of my coworker had been tested positive. My coworker developed symptoms too but since he is living alone and had no social contacts since the beginning of the restrictions authorities advised him to self-quarantine for 14 days, without a test.

3 Likes

we have to bear this out, i just hope itll get fixed soon

Yeah, from what I read, some people seem to not be developing enough of the antibodies needed to keep it out of the system for good. One theory is that people who only get a small dose of the virus have their immune systems take care of it in a different way…via T-cells and macrophages…so antibodies are never develped

2 Likes

there’s even news that test is not accurate or test have been sent with the virus in it. can’t tell what’s lies and what’s truth no more. :man_shrugging: Too big a profit for those that run the country . the 1% elite. we don’t know if they controlling or scamming this in their interest. Many things don’t makes sense in how they handle this. just saying. Selective testing to mess with the numbers too.

3 Likes

Yes, some people, (moreso younger ones it seems? but data is limited), are coming out of it with low or no antibodies.

In depth analysis here:

2 Likes

pm me if you want a corona sigil to work with. don’t want to make that public.

1 Like