Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

Folks here are some sigils of spirits that may help!
Please excuse my handwriting!

6 Likes

What are you saying?. Please could you make me understand more?

He’s using heavy sarcasm to say that bleach can be used as a natural home therapy, and that you can searxh google or youtube to find out more.

1 Like

@Verdo I know you deleted your post, but I think that we shouldn’t stop the coronavirus, I think it’s supposed to do something, or something big is doing something which caused the coronavirus. I’m obviously just rambling here, but I think it’s something.

2 Likes

Jackson Crawford uses Rudyard Kipling’s “If” as a [hand washing] mantra, or dare I say it, galdr.

Love it.

3 Likes

Wow, hold on:

Closest I ever got to scripture. :thinking:

4 Likes

I make my own soap with hyssop and white sage and bay laurel. But carrying a bit around with you in your pocket like you said couldn’t hurt either.

1 Like

@Mulberry and @Lady_Eva you two are making my little wizards magick wand stiff with those two posts :sweat_smile: that galdr has me swooning and that quote gave me goose bumps. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

One of my favorite poems, “Good Timber” by Douglas Malloch and “Equipment” by Edgar Guest as well. Great for when you need that talk to fire yourself up during a rough time

1 Like

Just dropping this here. Saw the article shared by both a geopolitical analyst I follow, as well as obama. It’s pretty good

2 Likes

How does this not raise alarms bells? I don’t trust bill gates as far as I could throw him. And coincidently he gave a ted talk on exactly this kind of pandemic with this particular disease?

2 Likes

It’s interesting that China is number one for confirmed cases of COVID-19 cured. As of now China has 74,971 cases cured out of a total confirmed cases of 81,394, that’s a 92% cure rate. I wonder if Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is responsible for that extreme success rate?

But, I bear interesting news from the stars.

The Saturn-Pluto in Capricorn Conjunction happened on January 12, 2020 and the first confirmed case of CONVID-19 was January 10, 2020. I don’t believe that this is a coincidence. Saturn is the planet of time, limitations, and responsiblity and Pluto is the planet of death and rebirth. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, so it contains similar traits. Saturn and Pluto are both slow moving planets so these conjunctions are very rare. The last time Saturn and Pluto had a conjunction was in 1982 (in Libra)

Then, as Mars makes its transit through Capricorn from February 17, 2020 to March 30, 2020 it makes conjunctions with the two other planets in Capricorn.

Mars-Jupiter Capricorn Conjunction on March 20, 2020. This time period, a lot of borders were closed between the bigger countries. On March 18 Canada-USA Border closed and March 19 Australia & New Zealand close borders. And on March 20, the death toll just surpassed 10,000.

Mars-Pluto Capricorn Conjunction on March 23, 2020. And Saturn goes into Aquarius where it’ll be for the next three years. And with Uranus (the ruler of Aquarius; fall in Taurus) in Taurus until 2025 it’s going to be a period of forcing change and changing stability.

And, as Mars leaves Capricorn on March 30, 2020 it’s going to conjunct with Saturn in Aquarius on March 31.

Then, we’ll get three Jupiter-Pluto Capricorn Conjunctions first on April 5, 2020. Then Jupiter is going retrograde in Capricorn on May 14, 2020. and it will conjunct with Pluto again on June 29, 2020. And after Jupiter goes station direct on September 13, 2020, we’ll get our final conjunction on November 12. Jupiter is the planet of luck, authority, and divinity. And three is a sacred number, so I’m confident that COVID-19 won’t be a problem anymore by November 12, or at least that we’ll have a vaccine out for usage near that date.

3 Likes

There is also siognificant cause for doubting the accuracy and veracity of their reporting, given the millions of cellphone users now mysteriously no longer active, and the thousands of funeral urns being photoagraphed. I don’t think America will be the country worst hit by this, I think that already was, is, and will be, China, and some of the developing countries where the only point in their favour is less physical mobility, fewer packed commuter trains, etc. :thinking:

But to put my mod hat on a mo, any pubication currently existing is most likely trying to score political points off this, and the WHO themselves are not above criticism, as a supposedly apolitical organisation, and yet any kind of counterpoint that’s too detailed raises political issues, and that’s an area we can’t discuss on here. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I want to put an opinion on how we can fight with the virus, but just on individual level,I think it can be applied to every sickness but we have to figure them how they work, otherwise it might be really risky.

In Inner Alchemy, Taylor Elwood had a chapter that he talked about how he cured his depression by doing a shamanic journey inside his body,becoming a cell (iirc) and making the right connections and cutting the ones which made him depressed.

With a bit of twisting I think this can defeat Covid-19 or any problems you are having with yourself, and it should work for others as well, but I wouldnt be suprised if other peoples cells would see you as an invader lol.

4 Likes

I read a story many moons ago about a woman from India who discovered how to reverse aging and also bring back the body to life the first three days after death. She died shortly after her discovery and had her apprentice vow to protect her body for the first three days. According to the story The Indian government came in on day one and had her cremated by force.

5 Likes

Damn they pulled an uno reverse card. :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao her shit seemed legit. I didn’t understand Jack shite of it when I read it back then. Id love to find it and reread through my new specs lol

3 Likes

we need a general videochat between people to keep our mental health in check, im talking general, so far all i got is chatroulette

chatroulette is probably gonna make your mental health even worse in no time :joy: if it’s still anything like it was years ago.

3 Likes

There’s belief out there that this is of alien origin and bringing brand new DNA and energy to the planet.
Change is ok, we need it, and we can integrate it as well or as poorly as we choose.

2 Likes