Corona virus info & protection?

Hi, so i see there are many people with different opinions on why this virus is happening, i’m not sure how the people in this forum are gonna react, because some people are apparently finding it funny or being fine with it. While i think many of the normal class that aren’t rich as hell may get this desease. This is the only place i know to ask, since i’m not good at communicating with spirits does someone that talks to them know something more? Like for how long will it last? To where else will it be spread? Most importantly is there a spirit willing to help with protection from this? A 100% that works…because well… Or i’d be dead so it’s not like i can just try another spirit. If you saw the video from the man in China talking about how things are there you know the info/advice the goverment gives is not really helping anyone. Sorry and thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Nothing in magick, or in life, is 100% guaranteed.

1 Like

For the moment, Western countries don’t have to worry too much, almost all the infected are in China, the rest in other Asian countries. There are really only a few cases in Europe, United States and Africa, so the real problem is in Asian countries, for the moment there is not too much to worry about, especially since Chinese doctors have apparently found a treatment (already tested on 7 patients).

There is not much protection against this coronavirus (because there are lots of different coronaviruses). It’s a virus transmitted by simple sputtering, and it survives and by just clings to objects, dust and moves with the movement of the air. You’ll see most people in the streets of China with protective masks, but it’s not much use, if you really want to be protected, you have to do as with Chinese doctors and cover yourself hermetically from head to toe, but hey…

The virus has had different effects, the scariest of which is to cause violent contractions of the muscles after death (basically, the deceased would start moving compulsively after their deaths). The virus also causes people to faint, there have been cases of doctors falling like flies in a hospital. In other words, the virus is violent, but can be contained if things are done right, and for the time being China has been quarantined by the Chinese president himself.
Just for the record, this coronavirus hasn’t caused many deaths yet, at least officially…

I don’t think that one spirit can keep you from catching this virus if you ever pass by, but know that the flu is for the moment much more deadly than this virus, let’s just hope that the numbers don’t change too much

1 Like

Thank you, for taking the time to answer me. I don’t know, in a few days it’s already out of china you know… Usually one person is enough to spread it. And from the looks of it the goverment aren’t in a hurry to treat the sick, if there’s already a cure.

1 Like

its just another sars outbreak

truth to be told if its your time to die YOU WILL DIE no matter what

With apologies, I’m stealing your topic @Wonderland because there’s a risk it might get political, and I gave a new one a more defined OP so people who aren’t into this will know not to bother posting:

3 Likes