Cool Runic Talismans

Here’s some of my recent works of runic magick. The second picture is a skull covered in the blood of a chicken sacrifice. The purpose of it is to create a vessel for Odhinn’s spirit to be enthroned in so that I can ask him questions and so I’ll be able to channel his power. Tied to the antlers of the skull are nine black feathers. The first is a cow jawbone painted with the Uruz Rune and the words “endurance” and “destroy obstacles” and it serves as a block buster and road opener. The third picture is my gandr which is a wand for use in the Norse system. The fourth is a second gandr for use in necromancy along with two rib bones for use in vampirism; one to draw the energy and a second to store it.

9 Likes

Wonderfull; thanks

1 Like

Wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us.

1 Like

Nice of you to share. I’m in process of creating one or two wands myself. None yet with runes so that is on my list of things I have yet to acquire by my own crafting but plan to do.

Cheers! :grin:

1 Like

@ZAMRAN No thank you, my friend! @JezebelleMoon It’s my pleasure. When they call magick the arts, they aren’t kidding. I always love seeing everyone else’s creations so I decided to share my own! @Nengeleth Please do share pics of your wand. As well as your Rune wand.

1 Like

Ok heh, the wand I made is pretty simple not really finished looking but meh. I have yet to make a rune wand but it is on my list of what I want to do soon. Sorry the image is so low quality but had to use my scanner, so yeah.
MerkabahWand2a

2 Likes

It’s looks really pretty. Do you know what kind of wood?

1 Like

Not sure what wood, maple maybe, as it is very light weight, almost hollow feeling in my hand. Thanks.

1 Like

Is there any specific work you plan on using it for?

1 Like

Ascension and or protection, mostly the latter.

I use a raven feather. Blood and charcoal handmade inks. I have a bunch but won’t spam :slight_smile:

(The “ghosty looking galdrastafur” on the top of this gandr required to communicate with vættir, isn’t included since Instagram crops them down)

2 Likes

Another done with the same type inks

4 Likes

I have question, do someone wear vegvisir talisman, and what experience you have?