Converting Sigils to Sound - AUDIOMANCY

New here folks! Hope you’re well! I run quite an extensive podcast on outsider art and occultism. I may have been brash about BALG in the past as I’ve struggled with finding communities. So I built one: www.wethehallowed.org

But anyway, here’s a flubby tutorial on really igniting sigils through music. I’ve done this and more (especially with analog tape which will be in the next segment) for all my music.
Dakota Slim i

s where my last audiomancy record lay.

Thought you chaotes might get a kick out of this. Especially if you don’t subscribe to the current!

Sorry, @PRAGMAGICK but before trying to plug your work here, we have a rule on this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Sorry, on my phone! Will get to a computer and meet requirements!

Hi,

sorry to jump on you here but we don’t allow people to advertise other communities, it just got out of hand before and caused real problems, sorry.

You can put the links in your Profile though which is accessible via Profile - PRAGMAGICK - Become A Living God > Preferences, just not post links or start PM-ing people.

Also, please take a look at our full ruleset, just once so you know the score:

1 Like